What did you have for dinner II?

roasted checking thighs
Facepalm-statue-300x300.jpg

You know your tech has gotten the best of you when it auto-corrects "chicken" to "checking."

Tossed fettuccine noodles in reheated leftover Thai chicken massaman curry. It was good enough to prompt us to muse about asking a Thai restaurant to serve us massaman curry with flat rice noodles instead of rice.

My dad used to make us catfish stew growing up. He passed and I never got him to write us a recipe for it. How do you make yours.
I use crushed tomatoes, onions, bay leaf, hot sauce, celery and Clamato juice or v8. My grand ma was raised by sharecroppers in Florence sc and always called it "SC fish stew for a crew" since one 2 lb channel cat from the edisto river could feed all 12 ppl . I can try to write up you a recipe if you need more info but I don't have anything written I just wing it.

I use crushed tomatoes, onions, bay leaf, hot sauce, celery and Clamato juice or v8. My grand ma was raised by sharecroppers in Florence sc and always called it "SC fish stew for a crew" since one 2 lb channel cat from the edisto river could feed all 12 ppl . I can try to write up you a recipe if you need more info but I don't have anything written I just wing it.
Thanks. My dad grew up in Darlington. He talked about how people would come over to help with farming and this was the go to meal to feed people.

VN Store

Back