What did you have for dinner II?

Sorry no picture but had the last of the smoked wild turkey breast, some oyster, apple, CORNBREAD! dressing, sage gravy and broccoli salad. Turkey season can't get here fast enough now.

Reactions: joevol33
Sitting in the varsity in Athens right now. Eating these awesome Chili dogs, and these wonderful greasy fries. Surrounded by dawg fans in my Tennessee jacket and boggin. These goons are jealous!

I love when my bride cleans out the freezer and frig....gala apple pie spiced with cloves, cinnamon & nutmeg and vanilla frozen yogurt on the side...OMG

Attachments

• 20190223_190250.jpg
    20190223_190250.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Whatever Centennial Hospital brings me. Does any hospital have decent food?
First, hope you're okay. Second, not much, but when my wife was in Emory recently, they had some pretty good BBQ at one of their grill things.

20190223_173103.jpg
Large shrimp seasoned with sea salt and cayenne, pan seared in olive oil, drizzled with jalapeno vinaigrette dressing. orange wedges were a surprising compliment. Recipe called for scallops, but none were to be found in my area so shrimp saved the day

I don't care for little Caesars, but that pretzel pizza is awesome. We grabbed one for lunch, I recommend trying it.

An eclectic mix tonight... Had some Prosciutto my son brought from Italy with some Ashe county cheese, sliced pear and apples and Chinese potstickers.

Baked chicken breasts marinated in Mango Scott bonnet. Roasted Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and cream cheese. Pork would have been a better choice, but emptying the fridge before vacation.

*Scotch

Last edited:

VN Store

Back