What did you have for dinner II?

Well my son figured he deserved a nice Birthday present from him self to his self and with his wife's blessing he had ordered some Wagu beef from a place in Ohio. Invited me and Mrs Bag over dinner and we have Sous vide Wagu Chuck and Sirloin steak with a quick sear and just to guild the lily, a pat of compound herb butter to finish. Side was the old standard of Sweet potato and nice gren salad. Steak was succulent!

Not dinner, but we did a big breakfast since the kids are out of school today. Sausage, eggs, biscuits, hashbrowns, and pancakes. I'm stuffed!!

My son ate sausage and egg biscuits with his granddad a few times when he was little. But, for the most part he will not touch eggs. Unless he doesn't know he's eating them. lol. I will on occasion fix a frittata or breakfast casserole, and lie about what the eggs are. He hasn't figured that out yet. He sure does like those dishes when he doesn't think he's eating eggs. Do the same thing with tomatoes. I tell him them red peppers. He will put down cooked peppers. (Not bad getting over on a 17 year old like that).

But, as for me, I'll take a plate of everything you got on that menu.

Nothing special last night. Ground beef and Italian sausage with 4 cheese alfredo over rigatoni, with green peas and yeast rolls.

Tonight will be from the grille at the bowling alley.

VN Store

Back