What did you have for dinner II?

Typically cook on the weekends and eat leftovers during the week. The youngest is in from school so it's on to the frozen crap for a few days.

Typically cook on the weekends and eat leftovers during the week. The youngest is in from school so it's on to the frozen crap for a few days.
when my youngest comes home for a few days nothing that I have grilled is off limits to him..he eats it all...lol

dont complain cause im just happy he is home...

unless he touches my f@#$&^g corn flakes..then I send his butt back home!

Reactions: tnuhcvols
when my youngest comes home for a few days nothing that I have grilled is off limits to him..he eats it all...lol

dont complain cause im just happy he is home...

unless he touches my f@#$&^g corn flakes..then I send his butt back home!

Lol. We just ran out of leftovers sooner! I'm glad he's home too. Proud to say he made dean's list at UTK this past semester. I will reward him with a really good meal before he heads back.

I have had a lot of rice and beans with various proteins this month, all very good. I work long hours in December and to my surprise one of my employees from Cuba who is working the evening shift has been bringing me dinner every night. Very sweet of her to do this.

Lunch is usuallly Cuban sandwiches, rice dishes and/or empanadas. I am looking forward to cooking some fish and veggies, may even have a salad when this week ends.

VN Store

Back