WH interfered with Russia investigation and FBI

hugely misleading to say the WH is interfering with the investigation.

sounds like there was some inappropriate talking, not the right channels, and nothing to do with the active investigation except trying to get the truth out there.

But a White House official said late Thursday that the request was only made after the FBI indicated to the White House it did not believe the reporting to be accurate.

sounds like CNN is angry that the WH wants the FBI to make sure the CNN runs true stories. definitely not their job but I could see some of the reporters getting black listed if they are putting out wrong info from a source. basically why talk to them if they are going to make stuff up.

Reactions: 1 person
...And my question is still conveniently unanswered. Where in the article did the reporter claim the White House interfered with an investigation?

C'mon man it's alternative facts, fake news....our new Twitter in Chief has set the standard that truth isn't important anymore. So Trump and all his little minions need to understand that if you wanna lie about **** then people can now lie about you

hugely misleading to say the WH is interfering with the investigation.

sounds like there was some inappropriate talking, not the right channels, and nothing to do with the active investigation except trying to get the truth out there.

sounds like CNN is angry that the WH wants the FBI to make sure the CNN runs true stories. definitely not their job but I could see some of the reporters getting black listed if they are putting out wrong info from a source. basically why talk to them if they are going to make stuff up.

Taking Trump's side over CNN's, are you.

Neither is perfect, but posterity will remember this.

Taking Trump's side over CNN's, are you.

Neither is perfect, but posterity will remember this.

lol, how about I just don't buy the CNN side. and the only Trump side I have supported was provided by CNN so I am not sure where that leaves us.

I am looking/waiting for proof positive of something/anything on Trump. so far we have the continuous lie fest from both sides. color me not impressed either way.

I even stated it does sound like Trump's team did something wrong but not criminal in talking to the FBI through not the proper channels. about the only thing of proof in that article.

VN Store

Back