WH interfered with Russia investigation and FBI

This is from CNN, are there any more "news" agencies reporting this? Oh, ones that actually did research and aren't just regurgitating what CNN just reported?

Reactions: 5 people
There used to be a guy on this forum who would make fun of people who posted articles based entirely on anonymous sources.

Whatever happened to that guy?

I think CNN's criteria for credibility on that is pretty high, relative to the American Federalist Yahoo 'Murica Bomb All Of The Mideast Times.

Even linked to Drudge.

Reactions: 4 people

Wait!?!

Obama's FBI?

Investigate Obama obviously right?

:eek:lol: :good!: :crazy: :clapping: :cray: :birgits_giggle: :thumbsup:

918d5276165bebd0b718c061ebf44f70.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 3 people
This is from CNN, are there any more "news" agencies reporting this? Oh, ones that actually did research and aren't just regurgitating what CNN just reported?

The fact that the Trumps, Pribuses, and Breitbarts of the world are doing everything they can to discredit any news outlet that doesn't drink their Kool-Aide doesn't mean a thing to most of us. I think CNN reporting something they have reason to believe is true.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
The fact that the Trumps, Pribuses, and Breitbarts of the world are doing everything they can to discredit any news outlet that doesn't drink their Kool-Aide doesn't mean a thing to most of us. I think CNN reporting something they have reason to believe is true.

Time will tell.

Speak for yourself.

Reactions: 1 person

Time will tell.

CNN reported trump likes to get pee'd on

The fact that the Trumps, Pribuses, and Breitbarts of the world are doing everything they can to discredit any news outlet that doesn't drink their Kool-Aide doesn't mean a thing to most of us. I think CNN reporting something they have reason to believe it's a lie but still report it.

Time will tell.

Fyp

I think CNN's criteria for credibility on that is pretty high, relative to the American Federalist Yahoo 'Murica Bomb All Of The Mideast Times.

Even linked to Drudge.

Hahahahahaha

So now named sources are not a requirement for credibility in your book.

Especially if it comes from CNN?? The news organization that has been proven to have zero journalistic integrity. The one who is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the Democrats.

Hah LG. You're a real piece of work.

Hahahahahaha

So now named sources are not a requirement for credibility in your book.

Especially if it comes from CNN?? The news organization that has been proven to have zero journalistic integrity. The one who is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the Democrats.

Hah LG. You're a real piece of work.

Hey, the WH is free to deny it.

Place your bets!!

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back