WH interfered with Russia investigation and FBI

LG is almost breathtaking sometimes. And I'm not talking about in a 'Bo Derek' way either.

If by breathtaking you mean downright sleazy, I agree. He's the Harry Reid of VN.

A complete 180 has happened here. When Obama was in office, any charge against Obama required an onerous level of proof tone provided by the accuser.

Now that Trump is president, it's up to the White House to prove their innocence of any accusation.

Reactions: 3 people
Volnation at its best...
Democrats are liars
Republicans are patriots

'Merica

...And my question is still conveniently unanswered. Where in the article did the reporter claim the White House interfered with an investigation?

Reactions: 3 people
...And my question is still conveniently unanswered. Where in the article did the reporter claim the White House interfered with an investigation?

I'm no rocket surgeon, but asking for help from the FBI to say something didn't happen which the Trump administration has admitted did happen seems like interference.

I'm no rocket surgeon, but asking for help from the FBI to say something didn't happen which the Trump administration has admitted did happen seems like interference.

Not what happened. They were looking for help with the story which they maintain overplayed the whole thing. That may have been wrong, but there's no evidence that they roadblocks an FBI investigation.

This administration has gotten plenty wrong without creating stuff.

What's so huge here? Did you read the second paragraph?

The FBI doesn't believe it and knows the NYT story is BS so why don't you?

Why in god's name would you take a single word this WH says for the truth?

Trump's WH lies about nearly everything. It's invented three terrorists attacks that never even occurred, and we're only a little over a month in.

If the FBI thinks the reporting has been unfair, it will release a statement, rather than relying on a "White House official." Basically, this is just the Trump WH making stuff up again, because the FBI refuses to be a party to its scam.

Last edited:
The White House should not be telling the FBI the conclusion to its investigation as it is being conducted.

Period.

Has the FBI come out and disputed that they told them that? You find that link and you can whine, until then nothing to see here.

So, you're thinking that, since the FBI isn't in an open war against the WH, nothing to see.

Okay.

Of course, his obstructionist are still employed. Trump needs to clean house.

I couldn't agree more with Trump cleaning house.

Currently, I give his presidency's demise by summer.

Should he choose, however, to up his war with the IC this much, then I give his administration's end no latter than April.

So, yes, I hope he tries it.

The sooner the better.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back