Westbrook tweet

Yeah, gall.

Half the people on this board have the English skills of a 2nd grader. Y’all should be used to the occasional misspelled word (especially when someone is posting on a phone).

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Gaul......comprising of modern day France, parts of Belgium, western Germany , and northern Italy...The Gauls were a Celtic race that were an agricultural society, divided into several tribes that were ruled by a landed class....

She's getting trashed by Holly Lovers. This board is probably just a very small subset of that, but I'm sure she's had enough of the Tennessee and the fanbase scapegoating her. I hate to see her go, but I don't think she had much or a choice, and a new start was all but needed once the fanbase turned on her.

I don’t think you’re wrong. I hate she’s leaving.

Evian was sabotaged and scapegoated her entire time at Tennessee and was attacked by fans and non-fans alike for her extremely truthful comments. I can’t see any reason she should want to stay, especially after the administration proved they’re not committed to winning.

Evian was sabotaged and scapegoated her entire time at Tennessee and was attacked by fans and non-fans alike for her extremely truthful comments. I can’t see any reason she should want to stay, especially after the administration proved they’re not committed to winning.

players should not pay attention to what people says period!

How are we not committed to winning?

Reactions: stlvolsfan
She's getting trashed by Holly Lovers. This board is probably just a very small subset of that, but I'm sure she's had enough of the Tennessee and the fanbase scapegoating her. I hate to see her go, but I don't think she had much or a choice, and a new start was all but needed once the fanbase turned on her.

Spot on Amb3096!

^^^

Reactions: cutiepie5
Sabotaged my arse! If she had preformed to expectations, she would have been heralded to the rooftops. She suffered from her own low performance problems and could not handle the heat from that. At least her mommy couldn't.

Sad she didn't stick it out to the end at UT but that is all on her, not fans calling out poor performances. jmho

Sabotaged my arse! If she had preformed to expectations, she would have been heralded to the rooftops. She suffered from her own low performance problems and could not handle the heat from that.

Ghoulish remarks about our dear departed "coach" Warlick.

Reactions: ksl415
Sabotaged my arse! If she had preformed to expectations, she would have been heralded to the rooftops. She suffered from her own low performance problems and could not handle the heat from that. At least her mommy couldn't.

Sad she didn't stick it out to the end at UT but that is all on her, not fans calling out poor performances. jmho
Youre right. After all she (a kid) had the best possible coaching yall could offer. NOT

Reactions: ksl415 and dusbelli

VN Store

Back