Westbrook tweet

Saw on her Evina's Twitter account she and Meme working out with Sean Green with Priority1 Hoops.
Coach Jumper, did you miss out on this?

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Not sure how to link from twitter but its Also on Meme's twitter

It’s also on EvaWestbrook’s twitter

They were practicing in the UT practice gym... I thought most people who transfer usually go to outside places to train. She was also fully decked out in UT gear which makes me think this was an older vid. The poster said he had been working with E about 3 months now when her scheduled allowed so it could be an older vid. Would be sort of weird if she came back to the UT facility after making visits to transfer and then come back and practice in UT gear.

If she is practicing at UT good for them for allowing her to feel comfortable to continue to grow her game 😃

She and meme were doing the same type drills Jordan’s mom posted.

Last edited:
This transfer confounds me. It's seems possible that there is significant discord among the players. Or maybe she met with the new coach and did not come away impressed.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
This transfer confounds me. It's seems possible that there is significant discord among the players. Or maybe she met with the new coach and did not come away impressed.
She's getting trashed by Holly Lovers. This board is probably just a very small subset of that, but I'm sure she's had enough of the Tennessee and the fanbase scapegoating her. I hate to see her go, but I don't think she had much or a choice, and a new start was all but needed once the fanbase turned on her.

She's getting trashed by Holly Lovers. This board is probably just a very small subset of that, but I'm sure she's had enough of the Tennessee and the fanbase scapegoating her. I hate to see her go, but I don't think she had much or a choice, and a new start was all but needed once the fanbase turned on her.

I agree! A fresh start was needed by both parties. I hate to see people trash the young lady but if she doesn’t wanna be here to get on the right track she needed to go.

I am glad CKHJ was upfront and looked at what was best for the team and I am sure if she has the class of a true LV she treated her with respect.

Reactions: Benionsopinion
I hate to see people trash the young lady but if she doesn’t wanna be here to get on the right track she needed to go.

But is that really a fair statement? I mean, to conclude that “she doesn’t want to be here” ? She very well could have deeply wanted to be here, but didn’t feel safe staying. The level of abuse she was getting, I believed, sufficiently scared the Westbrook family into thinking they had no choice but to leave. That is not at all the same thing as her just not wanting to be here.

But is that really a fair statement? I mean, to conclude that “she doesn’t want to be here” ? She very well could have deeply wanted to be here, but didn’t feel safe staying. The level of abuse she was getting, I believed, sufficiently scared the Westbrook family into thinking they had no choice but to leave. That is not at all the same thing as her just not wanting to be here.

Yes, she doesn’t want to be here so she is transferring. Doesn’t mean she didnt enjoy being a lady vol and doesn’t mean she would have changed her decision to originally come here but fact is she doesn’t want to be here so she is transferring...

Am I making an incorrect statement? Who is to say the people that attacked her were actual LV fans? Again, she has to do what is best for her but if she wanted to be here she would have stayed. There have been some players who were asked to leave but unless I am missing something she wasn’t one of them and the LV staff allowed her to make the best decision for her (which seems to be leaving).

So no she doesn’t want to be here. Whether it’s because of the old staff, player development, etc she is looking to leave (which we all know is a fair true statement).

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever

They would have been on her until her next performance...Then THAT would be what people talk about, then...

She didn't have to go.
In basketball you're only as good as your last game.
She has all kinds of game in her
She'll be fine

But a good point, this puts the potential success of this team squarely on the staff now
no, Evina
temporary drama is finished
Back to basketball
and we have a ton of talent and potential in the players we have got!

I guarantee u that any where she goes TN will be better than her team, and she will regret why she left.

Uconn or Oregon is likely, so this statement is hilariously delusional, even for you. Even if it isn’t one do them, I guaran-damn-tee you it’ll be somewhere better than us.

Our fans have a lot of gaul to still be talking s*** to virtually anyone at this point.

I would have liked to have seen her stay. I think she would have been a significant part of the team's success.

I also think she got treated unfairly by many fans and so-called fans.

I hope she finds a good place to play, to develop, and to become the player she should be. Wish it was Tennessee, but if not, good luck to her anyway.

I'd love to see Evina play for Oregon...... program is up and coming......

she could play for Geno and the good thing there is that she would get Grade A coaching.... but the guard spot is not the component UConn needs

Reactions: eroller1141@gmail
I'd love to see Evina play for Oregon...... program is up and coming......

she could play for Geno and the good thing there is that she would get Grade A coaching.... but the guard spot is not the component UConn needs
Oregon would get her closer to home with good coaching. Of course good coaching at uconn but not sure how much she would play at uconn

Reactions: LasVegasBill23

VN Store

Back