Webbvol32 has talked to aliens.

No,my best woman is in jail. The other ones are just toys I guess. I am engaged to the one in jail. She called and sent me a card. She was the only one. She`s 22. We`ve been together 3 years. There are some evil women in Jimtown. One of the girls I was seeing tried to steal my guitar and blacked my eye when I was jerking it away! lol. She`s crazy,but she`s the best in bed. I just hung out with my best friends all day. I visited one girl I`ve not been with. I`m texting her right now. She`s pillsick and needing my help. lol. She`s very pretty,26,and has all her teeth. The girls I ssee are 21,27,26,and 19. I`m trying to have some kids,so I can train them to be UT QBs or kickers. I AM white. Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Wtf I have never had 4 women. I was very fortunate to get a little off a woman whose morals were not up to rich folks par when my fat chick was in jail. Only way I pulled that off was by being at my Nanny Brannon's alone by some stroke of luck and meeting aforementioned gal on payday when she needed a certain chemical. I have severe anxiety and PTSD and a small wee wee and was a 30 year old virgin. Ive had sex maybe 10x past 5 years with 1 woman and once with an Oregon psycho gal.

Webb you didn't respond, so I'll mention it again. You said something about the o&w game, which I know you are passionate about. But a bunch of us knuckleheads are getting together for the Georgia game. You should come out too. Go Vols!
Heck fire yall. Ive been homeless and starving for years. Im passionate about OW Game because I have a small chance to get to one.

It happens all the time. If human don`t create some sort of asteroid/cometary collision defense,we will be hit sooner or later. Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile
I can't possibly state that this is vital to the future. We MUST DEVELOP PLANETARY DEFENSE AND SEND OUT COLONY SHIPS POST HASTE OR DIE AS A SPECIES SOONER OR LATER.

Wtf I have never had 4 women. I was very fortunate to get a little off a woman whose morals were not up to rich folks par when my fat chick was in jail. Only way I pulled that off was by being at my Nanny Brannon's alone by some stroke of luck and meeting aforementioned gal on payday when she needed a certain chemical. I have severe anxiety and PTSD and a small wee wee and was a 30 year old virgin. Ive had sex maybe 10x past 5 years with 1 woman and once with an Oregon psycho gal.
Screenshot_20211215-034237_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: BadJerry20
im-totally-tickled-by-it.jpeg

VN Store

Back