Webbvol32 has talked to aliens.

Webb come back

9181d474e3e64e4df9d884ccaa79e4fe.jpg

This may be where Webb is:

I have been guilty of said. I have a good excuse in that I have multiple personality disorder and I go to jail and mental hospital often. Go Vols

In case this is the case, God speed young traveling truth seeker and Go Vols.

Found this thread thanks to jpope in WebbVol's latest post trying to get to O&W game.

Laughed the whole way through this thread! :eek:lol::eek:lol::crazy:

Go Vols!

Last edited:
Ron, we took a vote, and you're responsible for getting Webb to the OW game.

Reactions: 4 people
I believe my GI doctor might be an alien. There's talk of an anal probe....

Reactions: 2 people
3 years since an update? Time flies when you're injecting crack in your crank.

For the noobz, please read this thread in its entirety.
You're welcome.

Go Vols.

Reactions: joevol33
One of my favorite, all-time threads and I am thankful for VolNation allowing it.

THANK YOU VN!!!!!!!

No,my best woman is in jail. The other ones are just toys I guess. I am engaged to the one in jail. She called and sent me a card. She was the only one. She`s 22. We`ve been together 3 years. There are some evil women in Jimtown. One of the girls I was seeing tried to steal my guitar and blacked my eye when I was jerking it away! lol. She`s crazy,but she`s the best in bed. I just hung out with my best friends all day. I visited one girl I`ve not been with. I`m texting her right now. She`s pillsick and needing my help. lol. She`s very pretty,26,and has all her teeth. The girls I ssee are 21,27,26,and 19. I`m trying to have some kids,so I can train them to be UT QBs or kickers. I AM white. Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile
*Worth a bump

Come back @Webbvol32

Go Vols

VN Store

Back