We lost one of our own

I know this is tge football forum, but wanted to post here for a minute so more would see. A lot of you know @MyBloodRunnethOrange , his real name was Larry. He posted all over, but hung out in tge zone and pub a lot. I had the pleasure of not just knowing him here, but we became friends on Facebook, and texted one another. He had a tumor a while back, and has been a fighter, but sadly lost that battle yesterday morning. His wife texted me a little while ago, and her and his kids could use your prayers. Mods, sorry to post in here, but I wanted folks to see it and know. He was a veteran, loved God, his wife, kids, and Tennessee, and Volnation.

Thank you for sharing. I remember his posts very well. So sorry to hear about his passing. Prayers will be lifted up for his family. May they have peace knowing that he is now with his Heavenly Father and at peace.

Losing someone is always hard and losing a loved one during the holidays is even more difficult as it is a date that will never fade with time. My wife lost her mother a few days ago and we laid her to rest to be with our Lord on Christmas Eve, and we lost her dad on Christmas Day three years ago so we are very empathetic to the pain and feelings a family goes through this time of year.

Joe we thank you for passing this along as MBRO was a frequent and respected poster. Many many prayers sent from our family to his during this very tough and trying time. Our hope is the family knows that MBRO is at peace and in a place where he shall not suffer any longer.

Losing someone is always hard and losing a loved one during the holidays is even more difficult as it is a date that will never fade with time. My wife lost her mother a few days ago and we laid her to rest to be with our Lord on Christmas Eve, and we lost her dad on Christmas Day three years ago so we are very empathetic to the pain and feelings a family goes through this time of year.

Joe we thank you for passing this along as MBRO was a frequent and respected poster. Many many prayers sent from our family to his during this very tough and trying time. Our hope is the family knows that MBRO is at peace and in a place where he shall not suffer any longer.
Praying for your family as well.

Sorry about your loss as well, praying for your family.

May God bless and comfort him and his family and friends as well as those people past and their family and friends and give strength and courage to the people now fighting this horrid and their family and friends.

God bless them all.

VFL...GBO!!

God is good and we are all blessed to have shared this forum with him. Prayers to his family and it’s a reminder to focus on Jesus as I’m sure his family is doing now. I’m certain he is in a much better place and if there’s any way we can donate or help his family please let us know.

VN Store

Back