We lost one of our own

I remember losing Cyclops, Gramps, and RichRollin. These posts always make me reflect.

Volnation is a special place because of all the characters on here.

Hug on your family this Christmas.
We're a unique bunch. We fuss, argue, celebrate, etc., but in it all we care when it matters. I've seen a lot of love shown here over the years, and received a lot of support myself with my wife's health. It's a special place.

I know this is tge football forum, but wanted to post here for a minute so more would see. A lot of you know @MyBloodRunnethOrange , his real name was Larry. He posted all over, but hung out in tge zone and pub a lot. I had the pleasure of not just knowing him here, but we became friends on Facebook, and texted one another. He had a tumor a while back, and has been a fighter, but sadly lost that battle yesterday morning. His wife texted me a little while ago, and her and his kids could use your prayers. Mods, sorry to post in here, but I wanted folks to see it and know. He was a veteran, loved God, his wife, kids, and Tennessee, and Volnation.
He’ll live on with his post history! Sorry for your loss bud.
GBO!!

I know this is tge football forum, but wanted to post here for a minute so more would see. A lot of you know @MyBloodRunnethOrange , his real name was Larry. He posted all over, but hung out in tge zone and pub a lot. I had the pleasure of not just knowing him here, but we became friends on Facebook, and texted one another. He had a tumor a while back, and has been a fighter, but sadly lost that battle yesterday morning. His wife texted me a little while ago, and her and his kids could use your prayers. Mods, sorry to post in here, but I wanted folks to see it and know. He was a veteran, loved God, his wife, kids, and Tennessee, and Volnation.

Go rest high on that mountain Larry.

damn, don't know what to say. Please send Volnation condolensces

I will never forget OWH's sister telling me at his funeral what Volnation meant to him. She immediately started telling me thank you for the love we showed him.

I hope MRBO conveyed to his family how much we cared about him.

I will never forget OWH's sister telling me at his funeral what Volnation meant to him. She immediately started telling me thank you for the love we showed him.

I hope MRBO conveyed to his family how much we cared about him.
I texted her just now and told her that we're all praying, and that Volnation loved him.

VN Store

Back