We lost one of our own

Freak, any way we could get a forum set aside for In Memoriam?

We could do it by year passed away or by name/login name and post info, pics, stories and maybe even favorite posts from the individuals. It would be a nice off-season project for Ya! lol

Freak, any way we could get a forum set aside for In Memoriam?

We could do it by year passed away or by name/login name and post info, pics, stories and maybe even favorite posts from the individuals. It would be a nice off-season project for Ya! lol
VolNation's Final Roll Call.

I know this is tge football forum, but wanted to post here for a minute so more would see. A lot of you know @MyBloodRunnethOrange , his real name was Larry. He posted all over, but hung out in tge zone and pub a lot. I had the pleasure of not just knowing him here, but we became friends on Facebook, and texted one another. He had a tumor a while back, and has been a fighter, but sadly lost that battle yesterday morning. His wife texted me a little while ago, and her and his kids could use your prayers. Mods, sorry to post in here, but I wanted folks to see it and know. He was a veteran, loved God, his wife, kids, and Tennessee, and Volnation.
🙏🏻🙏🏻 Lord please be with this family in there time of need, and lift them up for this terrible loss they're having to endure in Jesus most precious name Amen!!!!😢😢😢😢

VN Store

Back