We lost one of our own

It's sad when it's our time to leave, not so much for the departure but just for the fact of the loved ones we leave behind. I hope Jesus Crist in Heaven gives them solice and eases their loss.

I remember seeing our lost brother here on occasion, he will be missed

So sorry to hear of your (And his friends and family's) loss. I lost a dear VFL Friend a few years back around Christmas time, and it hurts to this day; just as much; each time I think of him and our very close Volunteer Relationship. Cancer too. May all Departed Vols RIP. Amen. This is a Family and not one single member will ever be forgotten. Go Vols.

I know this is tge football forum, but wanted to post here for a minute so more would see. A lot of you know @MyBloodRunnethOrange , his real name was Larry. He posted all over, but hung out in tge zone and pub a lot. I had the pleasure of not just knowing him here, but we became friends on Facebook, and texted one another. He had a tumor a while back, and has been a fighter, but sadly lost that battle yesterday morning. His wife texted me a little while ago, and her and his kids could use your prayers. Mods, sorry to post in here, but I wanted folks to see it and know. He was a veteran, loved God, his wife, kids, and Tennessee, and Volnation.[/QUOTE

Sorry to hear of his loss! Prayers go out to the family!

my daughter is battling stage 4 renal cell carcinoma. Your prayer is really appropriate and appreciated

You all got em from me. About time the research dollars pay off, and this stuff is curable without putting the patients through Hell. My family has been down that road too. Hurts bad enough it took my Mom, but knowing somebody else has to go through it reminds me of how tough the fight was. Don't give up. Don't ever give up.

Blessings to MBRO’s family and friends as they go through this tough time. His passing and the passing of others like CJ Breatherds (sp?) younger brother, and Ed Ashcoff should show us that we need to appreciate our family and friends today and everyday. We never know when they will be taken from us.

Prayers going up, for his family and friends. He seemed like a good person, and I enjoyed reading his posts. He has joined many of his UT brethren in Heaven.

I know this is tge football forum, but wanted to post here for a minute so more would see. A lot of you know @MyBloodRunnethOrange , his real name was Larry. He posted all over, but hung out in tge zone and pub a lot. I had the pleasure of not just knowing him here, but we became friends on Facebook, and texted one another. He had a tumor a while back, and has been a fighter, but sadly lost that battle yesterday morning. His wife texted me a little while ago, and her and his kids could use your prayers. Mods, sorry to post in here, but I wanted folks to see it and know. He was a veteran, loved God, his wife, kids, and Tennessee, and Volnation.
Prayers to his family and friends! 🙏

I will never forget OWH's sister telling me at his funeral what Volnation meant to him. She immediately started telling me thank you for the love we showed him.

I hope MRBO conveyed to his family how much we cared about him.
His Daughter gave us updates when he couldn't.

VN Store

Back