We lost one of our own

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
I know this is tge football forum, but wanted to post here for a minute so more would see. A lot of you know @MyBloodRunnethOrange , his real name was Larry. He posted all over, but hung out in tge zone and pub a lot. I had the pleasure of not just knowing him here, but we became friends on Facebook, and texted one another. He had a tumor a while back, and has been a fighter, but sadly lost that battle yesterday morning. His wife texted me a little while ago, and her and his kids could use your prayers. Mods, sorry to post in here, but I wanted folks to see it and know. He was a veteran, loved God, his wife, kids, and Tennessee, and Volnation.

I know this is tge football forum, but wanted to post here for a minute so more would see. A lot of you know @MyBloodRunnethOrange , his real name was Larry. He posted all over, but hung out in tge zone and pub a lot. I had the pleasure of not just knowing him here, but we became friends on Facebook, and texted one another. He had a tumor a while back, and has been a fighter, but sadly lost that battle yesterday morning. His wife texted me a little while ago, and her and his kids could use your prayers. Mods, sorry to post in here, but I wanted folks to see it and know. He was a veteran, loved God, his wife, kids, and Tennessee, and Volnation.

Thank you for sharing. We get used to the names here. Glad we have someone from time to time that can relay information like this.

Prayers for the family!

Go Larry! Go Vols!

Hate to hear that. Seemed like a good guy.

Prayer sent up for MyBloodRunnethOrange's family and friends

VN Store

Back