We got hosed by Ref Joe Lindsay

Well, if you're gonna make the foul call on Turner, you gotta call the push off on Edwards. Without the push off there's no foul.

Reactions: amorange
Didnt put a full game together all season?
Clearly you didnt watch many games this year.
I watched every game this season and the Tusculum exhibition. Every game you guys want to complain about the refs. It was mentioned early after the Davidson scrimmage that these guys didn’t put two good halfs together. Pretty much all season other than early in the season when we had a week between our games, we struggled to string two good half’s together.

You know what’s ironic about the offensive goaltending call? Lindsey was on the crew that allowed the final basket for LSU against UK.

I didn’t know that, but those are bang-bang calls.

I personally don’t think there should be offensive basket interference. But that is an aside.

Meanwhile Zion knocks folks around like bowling pins and the refs choke on it

I’m in Poland and missed the game. However I am sure that there were some games in which the refs made questionable calls in our favorable
We shouldn’t have even been in this situation. Losing by 12 at half time??
If we had a good lead on the 4th, we could have overcome the refs calls

Reactions: livefaith
Quick... someone check Twitter and see if we can find a pic of this guy holding up a Purdue jersey.

Reactions: arkivol
I watched every game this season and the Tusculum exhibition. Every game you guys want to complain about the refs. It was mentioned early after the Davidson scrimmage that these guys didn’t put two good halfs together. Pretty much all season other than early in the season when we had a week between our games, we struggled to string two good half’s together.

Just off the top of my head. Kentucky and UGA at TBA. Gonzaga on the neutral court. Next time stay awake for the whole game and you might see them put an entire game together.

Did they have games where they didnt show up for a portion of the game? Yep, but your statement was still ridiculous.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
No it wasn’t. It could have gone either way, but when viewed from above, it sure looked like some of the ball was over the rim (albeit a very small part). Again, could have gone either way.

The ball was not off Edwards at the end of regulation, and that was a legit foul call on Turner.

Now, I feel like they let Edwards push off too much with an extended arm way too many times, but that didn’t cause us to lose.

Make free throws like we normally do and UT wins

The guys played hard the whole game. They played a little tight in the first half like 2nd half Sunday but effort was tonight. You don't know basketball my friend

You nailed it. We were tight in the first half and seemed to let the moment get to us.

We scored 54 points in the second half though.

Reactions: tnvolswmd
The way his foot is angled I wouldn't hesitate to bet a months salary that if we had a better angle that the back left part of his right foot was on the line.

Attachments

• 5ED2C8FA-70AD-48A6-8E9B-D4D24CC81AB0.png
    5ED2C8FA-70AD-48A6-8E9B-D4D24CC81AB0.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: amorange and v0ltan
The way his foot is angled I wouldn't hesitate to be a months salary that if we had a better angle that the back left part of his right foot was in the line.
They showed a replay where it was pretty clear that he stayed in.

Reactions: T-TownVol
The way his foot is angled I wouldn't hesitate to be a months salary that if we had a better angle that the back left part of his right foot was in the line.

I think he was on the line before he had the ball and lifted his heel just before he caught the inbounds pass.

Just off the top of my head. Kentucky and UGA at TBA. Gonzaga on the neutral court. Next time stay awake for the whole game and you might see them put an entire game together.

Did they have games where they didnt show up for a portion of the game? Yep, but your statement was still ridiculous.
If you read closely I mentioned the Zaga game. We were having a week between each game during that period.

VN Store

Back