War in Ukraine

GQfhdVUWYAAl8my

Russia taking another hostage.

So, does @Rasputin_Vol go with:

"If America wasn't so morally corrupt and degraded, we'd recognize this as a good thing."

Or

"Yeah, but what about ... [insert some unrelated and distinguishable thing America did 50 years ago]"

So, does @Rasputin_Vol go with:

"If America wasn't so morally corrupt and degraded, we'd recognize this as a good thing."

Or

"Yeah, but what about ... [insert some unrelated and distinguishable thing America did 50 years ago]"

Neither. He's going to call her a 'Nazi' for donating to a Ukrainian charity that provides non-military aid.

Putin finds NATO Expansion™ so threatening, that he's moved 80% of the men and material stationed near the Finnish border to Ukraine, for future destruction.

I don't think we need to. I don't think it is our fight or our responsibility to fund their defense.
Go and look at defense spending as a per cent of GDP in the 70's and 80's, when Russia was strong and compare it to today. We would be money ahead to fund Ukraine and keep Russia weaker. The other question is the morale side of it. To me personally I think we need to fund it to the hilt and keep Putin under control, but that is just me.

Go and look at defense spending as a per cent of GDP in the 70's and 80's, when Russia was strong and compare it to today. We would be money ahead to fund Ukraine and keep Russia weaker. The other question is the morale side of it. To me personally I think we need to fund it to the hilt and keep Putin under control, but that is just me.
We are over 34 Trillion dollars in debt.

We broke.

Reactions: LouderVol and hog88

VN Store

Back