Wanya 3rd time in quarantine

GBO121

According to a poster on TOS with a proven record of having inside info, Morris is in Q for the 3rd time. I guess let’s hope J Johnson can live up to recent hype.

Reactions: VolByLaw
According to a poster on TOS with a proven record of having inside info, Morris is in Q for the 3rd time. I guess let’s hope J Johnson can live up to recent hype.

Reminds me of when in Thailand during the Vietnam war as a young USAF troop. My best friend got an STD from one of his favorite girls. It can happen to anybody. What separated him from the herd was he got it 2 more times from the same girl while there.

When you're 19 or 20 years of age, some things you can't stay away from and gotta touch again even though you know it's going to burn. Wanya some of us have been there man, leave whatever it is alone for a little while.

Worked for Trey Smith last year not having to practice and contact. I’m not saying Morris is Smith but Morris is a stud in his own right!!!!

I believe Darnell Wright is/was Wanya's roommate. I hope they have separated them. We can't afford to lose him too.

VN Store

Back