Wait til Butch gets his own players

What has Butch demonstrated in his career that would lead you to conclude that he will succeed with all his own players? Has he ever been at a school more than 3 years?

And since we don't count the first class of a coach (for some reason, it appears that all the excusavols have decided this is now the case, though it makes little sense to me), then I guess he only signed two classes at Central Michigan and Cincinnati, and anyone other than the freshmen and sophomores he had his last year at those schools were another coach's players.

This is a thread worth post. Wonder where all the excusers are on this question?

Shula's classes were 30, 49, 24, 18 and 11 before Saban. He had 3 .500 or less seasons out of 4 including a 9 loss season. Id argue the roster was not stacked yet Saban's '08 team (his 2nd) managed to play for an SEC championship playing numerous FR and JUCO's.

Yeah but NO ONE has EVER inherited a program and roster with as many problems as Jones did... dang boy... don't you know anything?

Yeah but NO ONE has EVER inherited a program and roster with as many problems as Jones did... dang boy... don't you know anything?

I know, I should've known better. It's amazing and ironic that we've had the worst situation in the country when Kiffin took over, when Dooley took over and even worse when Jones took over.

Wonder what excuses the masses have for why Kiffin was able to compete in yr 1 with a team that lost to Wyoming the year before and had walk-on lineman.

So that'll be next year? Year 3 should be pretty much your own guys. If Butch doesn't have a QB and a line ready by year three, it's on him

We are starting from scratch w o line and it takes about 5 years to build one

If he knew the QB and offensive line talent was going to be this bad, he should know if he is able to evaluate I-A talent at practice, he should have brought in several JC linemen and a QB or two. Why hasn't he recruited a QB yet?

VN Store

Back