'24 Vols Transfer Offers

Well…he ended up being right…was he not?
I think we all expected a joly offer. The other part was what I didn’t like: “I have on good authority” and then used that supposed credibility t insert his opinion and those remain to be seen. Rumor spreading.

Last edited:
That seems like a distinction without a difference.
I guess that depends on how you look at it. You could say regardless because of the nature of this board it’s a rumor. But his action was to imply it was fact based upon knowledge he himself had. Seems to be a difference to me. Guess it just depends on if you choose to trust any of our posters. I’d like to think there are some people on here who have actual inside info. Either way, I know there are more people who claim to have inside info than actually do. Happens every year. So I don’t like seeing people hold themselves out that way unless they have a track record to back it up.

I think we all expected a joly offer. The other part was what I didn’t like: “I have on good authority” and then used that supposed credibility t insert his opinion and those remain to be seen. Rumor spreading.
Welcome to the forum. That’s what’s done here. A few have good intel, the rest just throw something against the wall. Can’t believe much of anything. Even the guys in the so called know, miss a lot.

Reactions: kennedy262
Don’t put words in my mouth please. I’ve called nobody unintelligent. I read stuff on here and don’t always pay close attention to exactly what’s said and who says it. That has nothing to do with intelligence. If I believe every post I skimmed, I’d probably be as sensational as a lot of the people I’ve put on ignore. I don’t think people need me to filter what people say, but I’m gonna call people out who hold themselves out to be a credible insider source when there’s no such proof or track record of it, and I’m sure there’s plenty who are new or not on here all the time that appreciate that.
Come on man....instead of unintelligent just say the word....say it. You'll feel so much better. Here's my nudge....

Last edited:
Reactions: volinexile17
Welcome to the forum. That’s what’s done here. A few have good intel, the rest just throw something against the wall. Can’t believe much of anything. Even the guys in the so called know, miss a lot.
I’m not new here. And neither is edecko. He should know better than to post that, and know he’ll get flamed for it if he does (regardless of how many player threads he starts).

Come on man....instead of unintelligent just say the word....say it. You'll feel so much better. Here's my nudge....

I won’t hesitate to call people things if that’s the way I see it but stupid isn’t usually one of them, contrary to the assumption/implication by @Orange_Crush. Calling someone stupid gives them an excuse they don’t deserve. We can all be better than that.

I like that we offered Josh Kelly from Wazzu that kid had some crazy catches in his career. Unfortunately he’s visiting ND this weekend but maybe we can get him in for a visit. He’s a stud.

VN Store

Back