Vols Spring Practice No. 3 Updates 3.11

The problem isn't the reports. The problem is too many people forget that there are 13 other SEC teams that are putting in work too. While all these gains may actually be happening within our program, it's gains just to catch us up to where other teams already are. It's not like the other teams are just sitting on a couch, munching on Cheetos and playing Fortnite.
Really BV? How long have you been on this board? You know this is what happens. Every year. You can try to talk logic, but it won't work. At the end of the day, Tennessee will have won it's 12th consecutive Spring Practice National Championship in the eyes of many posters.

Really BV? How long have you been on this board? You know this is what happens. Every year. You can try to talk logic, but it won't work. At the end of the day, Tennessee will have won it's 12th consecutive Spring Practice National Championship in the eyes of many posters.
Now, what about the actual point being made?
What difference does it make?

Will those optimists make your dinner burn? Will their pumping cause herds of camels to trample your flower beds? Possible E.D.?
If not, why is so important they stop their optimism?

Will those optimists make your dinner burn? Will their pumping cause herds of camels to trample your flower beds? Possible E.D.?

Nobody is trying to stop any optimism.

“12th consecutive Spring Training national championship” sounds triggered...you sure?
"You guys NEED to pump the brakes"
"You're setting YOURSELF up for disappointment"
"We HAVE to read the same crap every year"
"Oh yay, undefeated champions of the off-season, again".

There's a line of posters willing to express the need for it to end but I can't get one single answer as to how it effects them?
But plenty of "it doesn't bother me" 🤔😏

To me it's not about being optimistic or pessimistic about upcoming season. My brain might tell me 7-9 wins this year. But my heart tells me we can be perfect. Until we actually lose a game or games, I like to think we have a chance. My brain might tell me not much of a chance, but my heart tells me there is a chance. Never give up. Never quit trying to win. Never give up on the Vols, cause my heart says we have a chance. Go Vols.

Herpes. Optimism causes herpes

Reactions: chargervol

tumblr_pbynke9eIz1x6uiafo1_500.gif

I would like to see the spring practice roster...numbers with names. Is it posted on UT athletics or somewhere on VN?

Agree Big Orange Train...I'm just tickled to death to see some football players going through the motions. I appreciate the commentary as well.

Say what you want but I’m more confident in Pruitt than I ever was with butch considering the fact that he realizes he has to delegate his staff and let them do their job; butch failed to do so, also in all honesty there’s not a staff from top to bottom that can compete with ours. There’s legit coaches all around the field.

VN Store

Back