Vols Spring Practice No. 3 Updates 3.11

This might make a better new thread but, from videos, etc., can anyone see or tell a difference in players from the money spent rebuilding our Strength and Conditioning program?

I'm not sure what "triggered" means. Can you elaborate?

Heres an example.
Say you got caught cheating on your wife and she agreed to not divorce you unless you agreed to never even look twice at another woman again.
Well, you have a weakness for large chested women. It is your cryptonite. And let’s say your flirty slutty sister in law comes over and sunbathes topless in your backyard with her 44 Double D’s right out there in front of God and country.
Suddenly, you sir, have been “triggered”.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Heres an example.
Say you got caught cheating on your wife and she agreed to not divorce you unless you agreed to never even look twice at another woman again.
Well, you have a weakness for large chested women. It is your cryptonite. And let’s say your flirty slutty sister in law comes over and sunbathes topless in your backyard with her 44 Double D’s right out there in front of God and country.
Suddenly, you sir, have been “triggered”.
Very helpful and very, very, very SPECIFIC. 🤨

Reactions: Plecoptera and Behr
I know, who in their right mind would come here to give an opinion? Just watch the video and don't say anything.
Here's the deal. The videos posted are a couple minutes long at best and I promise you the practices are a lot longer than that. People who lose their mind on a 3 minute video in spring practice have some issues. If someone drops 1 pass, or the QB makes one bad throw and it is caught on that video, then that automatically defines how the rest of the practice is gonna go. I honestly would hate to see their reaction if something major happened.

Reactions: VolinMC and illvol
Here's the deal. The videos posted are a couple minutes long at best and I promise you the practices are a lot longer than that. People who lose their mind on a 3 minute video in spring practice have some issues. If someone drops 1 pass, or the QB makes one bad throw and it is caught on that video, then that automatically defines how the rest of the practice is gonna go. I honestly would hate to see their reaction if something major happened.

I understand and don't disagree, but did you pay attention to the post you quoted? Haha.

Well that too. If the wife had seen me catching a peek of her sister sunbathing topless, she would have been a different kind of triggered, but triggered nonetheless.
I wasn’t using triggered in the homicidal or litigious sense...fwiw.

I wasn’t using triggered in the homicidal or litigious sense...fwiw.
Say you are an alcoholic, being around booze or drinkers is a trigger.
You are on a diet and someone offers you chocolate cake.
The trigger is something you try to avoid to keep you from indulging an addiction.

VN Store

Back