VOLS PATH TO WIN THE EAST

So let’s recap what has to happen here:

Tennessee beats South Carolina, Missouri, Kentucky and Vanderbilt.
Missouri loses to either Kentucky this weekend or Arkansas on Nov. 29
Georgia beats Florida on Nov. 2
Vanderbilt beats Florida on Nov. 9
Missouri beats Georgia on Nov. 9
Missouri beats Florida on Nov. 16
Auburn beats Georgia on Nov. 16
Texas A&M beats Georgia on Nov. 23
Here’s what everybody’s SEC record would be at best for them if those things happened:

Tennessee: 5-3
Missouri: 5-3
Georgia: 4-4
Florida: 4-4
South Carolina: 4-4
Vanderbilt: 4-4
Kentucky: 3-5

This is what could happen right? Still hope here!!
Stop.

You forgot to add that we beat AL in a rematch in the SEC championship game for the overall conference title.
Hey, you know, it’ll be amazing if we get there. Not giving up till the end! Beat Bama, beat LSU, or whoever gets there!!

Here’s what everybody’s SEC record would be at best for them if those things happened:

Vols path to win the SEC East...……………………………...…………..Georgia and Florida vanish off the face of the Earth;)

If they pull it off, then Nov 9 is going to take some serious participation by the Football Gods. But stranger stuff has happened - well, maybe not.
Well! Let’s just get by tomorrow, and let’s get Georgia to win this one. We’ll still be in it next week.👍👍

Reactions: lexkyvol
its for show. reverse trolling.
Just pulling, scratching, and crawling any way we can getem week after week. Of course, we have to worry about ourselves to. We’ve got to get this win tomorrow night, and hope for Georgia to beat Florida first.

So far, so good!

So far, so good!

The most unlikely thing to occur on this list is Vandy beating Florida. I have a hard time seeing that happening. But if that happens next week, who knows? I remember everyone assuming we didn’t have a chance after losing to Alabama in 2007, but we managed to back our way into the SEC championship that year anyway.

9-5 and SEC and Sugar Bowl champions! I’d take it!!

Check

The most unlikely thing to occur on this list is Vandy beating Florida. I have a hard time seeing that happening. But if that happens next week, who knows? I remember everyone assuming we didn’t have a chance after losing to Alabama in 2007, but we managed to back our way into the SEC championship that year anyway.

Yeah there's just no way that happens but... that's why they play the game. What a shocker that would be though lol.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

Well there is also expecting Missouri to beat both Georgia and Florida, but then lose to us. That's a pretty long putt, but this is still some good fun for a while.

Well there is also expecting Missouri to beat both Georgia and Florida, but then lose to us. That's a pretty long putt, but this is still some good fun for a while.

I agree it’s extremely unlikely, but if Vandy (extremely unlikely), Missouri (unlikely), and Tennessee (likely but far from a given imo) all win next week, this discussion becomes much more interesting.

VN Store

Back