Vols in MLB Update

MLB.tv now includes minor league games!

Position players are easy to follow. Pitchers not so much. Anybody that has knowledge of one of our boys scheduled for the mound please give us a heads up here.

Nick Senzel has now been screwed twice by the Reds, the first time with Nick's service time between AAA and the Major's and now with his injury!!

I hope that Nick finds a good place to continue his career in the Majors.

GBO
Hasn't produced or stayed healthy. I'm sure he has made plenty of money despite that.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
As good as we all perceive our staff to be, this surprises me:
Q. How much do you use analytics?
A. "That's something I've learned a lot more about in professional baseball. We didn't use those much at Tennessee. But I've learned a lot more about it and I think it's going to help me a lot, especially just how to attack hitters with a new slider.”

As good as we all perceive our staff to be, this surprises me:
Q. How much do you use analytics?
A. "That's something I've learned a lot more about in professional baseball. We didn't use those much at Tennessee. But I've learned a lot more about it and I think it's going to help me a lot, especially just how to attack hitters with a new slider.”
I wouldn’t take that as a hit on our staff. MLB is a whole new level of analytics.

I wouldn’t take that as a hit on our staff. MLB is a whole new level of analytics.
A lot more time and paid staff members. The manager of the Yankees isn’t recruiting his own players at high schools around the country or placing calls to 8th graders in the evening. Just not enough time to go that deep with it in college

VN Store

Back