Vols in MLB Update

dh24

Sean posted this today, so I told him I would pass it along in case anyone knows of a kid that may be interested. He gave several lessons in the Mt. Juliet area but is moving to Knoxville for the off-season. So, he is looking for kids in the area to work with. I appreciate you guys sending this along if you know of anyone. Thank you!

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
Sean posted this today, so I told him I would pass it along in case anyone knows of a kid that may be interested. He gave several lessons in the Mt. Juliet area but is moving to Knoxville for the off-season. So, he is looking for kids in the area to work with. I appreciate you guys sending this along if you know of anyone. Thank you!

Any word on what’s in store for Sean this spring? Think he’ll get an invite to spring training with the big club?

dh24

Any word on what’s in store for Sean this spring? Think he’ll get an invite to spring training with the big club?
He hasn’t been told yet. He had a great postseason meeting with the higher ups in Tampa. So, we will see how it all shakes out. I think much will depend on the Rule 5 draft coming up in December. Then, they typically decide their plan going forward for everyone after that.

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
He hasn’t been told yet. He had a great postseason meeting with the higher ups in Tampa. So, we will see how it all shakes out. I think much will depend on the Rule 5 draft coming up in December. Then, they typically decide their plan going forward for everyone after that.
Please keep us updated.

VN Store