Vols Defensive Back Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the officer hit him in the face with his radio so hard that it fell out of his hand, wouldn't the officer write that up as the subject knocking the radio from his hand? There are a lot of good fuzz out there, but let's face it, you never know.
.clark.jpg

No. It's not. It's in the police report where you have multiple police responding to some incident.
Yes it is, your take is awful. Reread what you posted and it might make sense to you. I don’t care if there were 50 cops there, an investigation should and will be done, doesn’t matter if it’s not a “murder” case. It’s certainly not outside the realm of possibility that all these cops are supporting one cop who is saving his ass by lying. It’s also very possible that everything in the report is accurate, but that’s the very reason an investigation is needed.

Reactions: Old Geezer
I'm sure you were doing nothing wrong, just minding your own business and sober as a judge.
The naivety that cops do nothing wrong is mind blowing, especially considering the amount of legitimate occurrences in which a cop lied and was not performing his duty as sworn but instead was harassing and even assaulting individuals.

C'mon man. Comparing AJ and OJ is so wrong. As for George, a simple submissive response to a police officer would have avoided any trouble. Which is what most anyone has long known. When is the last time you gave any lip to a police officer? Ever? I doubt it. That's a sure way to get a ticket or land yourself in handcuffs on the way to jail. Resisting or striking the officer? It's over.

In other news, Karl Childers is due to meet the parole board for the first time since his last killing. Good luck, Karl. Look forward to "Slingblade II, The Final Chapter."

While you wait for the premier, listen to Karl on getting a "colonoscomy". Don't be drinking a beverage while you listen, though!

Yes it is, your take is awful. Reread what you posted and it might make sense to you. I don’t care if there were 50 cops there, an investigation should and will be done, doesn’t matter if it’s not a “murder” case. It’s certainly not outside the realm of possibility that all these cops are supporting one cop who is saving his ass by lying. It’s also very possible that everything in the report is accurate, but that’s the very reason an investigation is needed.
On a street packed with people with cell phone, yeah okay

The naivety that cops do nothing wrong is mind blowing, especially considering the amount of legitimate occurrences in which a cop lied and was not performing his duty as sworn but instead was harassing and even assaulting individuals.
The naivety in which drunk people dont assualt police officers is mind blowing, especially considering the amount of legitimate occurrences in which cops have been ambush while doing morning more than sitting in their.car, or having coffee.

Can he help the team win? If so, run him till he pukes then run him some more.

Yea, I'm sure some officer just singled you out of all the other drunks as you were minding your own business and you lawfully cooperated with all of his orders....THEN AFTER he handcuffed you, he put you on the ground, which you lawfully complied with and he proceeded to kick you in the face....yep...thousands of youtube videos of that very scenario. :rolleyes: 0ne of us is certainly a prime example of "the problem".

Officers are humans too and get emotional. Some are just d**** to begin with so his story could be true. Probably happened over words exchanged.

Police officers get a bad rap for bad apples among them but let's be honest, they aren't always doing the right thing.

It's pretty simple actually. Ride with a gun? Get a carry permit. Driving a vehicle? Have valid license and insurance. Like to drink? Order a uber. Like to smoke weed? Do it at home and not in your car. Proper paperwork goes a long way regardless what walk of life you come from
This guy parties

there are rules for being on the team - he has to follow them like everyone else

Did you read anywhere in my post where I spoke about team rules. No. So what is your point. Oh yeah, the same as mine at the end. It's Pruitt's call and you don't know what will happen until it does.

Resisting arrest, is one thing, punching a cop in the face and then running, is another thing entirely if the police report is accurate.

FTA:
As the officer exited his vehicle, George yelled profanities at him, the report states. George ignored the officer's verbal commands and walked toward him. The officer steered George toward the sidewalk and away from officers who were attempting to arrest another individual, according to the report. George punched the officer in the head and knocked his radio from his hand, the report states. The officer tried to place George under arrest, but George fled, the report states.

He still didn't murder, rape, terrorize a country or school, burn down a church or mosque, or beat down a woman in an elevator. He did what many other dumb kids do, he'll pay for it and that is his cost. Many of you are acting like he has committed an unforgivable sin and might as well be thrown to the lions. If Pruitt keeps him, he does, if he doesn't, he doesn't. That's the basics and since he didn't do any of those listed above, I don't have a care either way.

Reactions: American_PitVol
Punching an officer isn't too smart and you certainly can't play while sitting in the slammer.

Did I write something about punching an officer as being smart, or about him playing from the slammer after being transported in the paddy wagon? No. What he is accused of is not murder. He'll pay for his decision, and if that includes his dismissal from the team, University. Fine. If it doesn't. Fine. I, unlike many it seems, am not personally offended by his actions, not condoning them either. There is no mother crying because he killed or raped their daughter today. No one is looking at a smoldering building he burned down. It's just a drunk kid who acted stupidly. Whatever his cost becomes is his cost, no one else has truly been affected adversely.

Reactions: AshG
The kid is just that, a kid. His prefrontal cortex is still a solidifying ball of goo. That he had to spend time at a CC prior to hitting D1 means that there's either cognitive or social (or both) issues at play not in his favor.

I wished it were a law that every citizen of United States had to be a police officer for one shift right in the middle of the worst part and most dangerous city of the country. All this silliness would be over with.

I wished it were a law that every citizen of United States had to be a police officer for one shift right in the middle of the worst part and most dangerous city of the country. All this silliness would be over with.

As the son, nephew, and brother of former law enforcement, I absolutely agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back