Vols Defensive Back Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll reserve judgement. I couldn't care less what some cop claims in a report. Cops lie and abuse their authority when in their cop gangs. I found it interesting that the cops were in process of arresting another person when the alleged altercation between George and another cop took place. My money is on the cop becoming hostile towards George and George retaliated. Who knows? I've learned that when a cops ego is at stake, the cops will lie to justify arrest. They are not held accountable by fellow cops.

Last edited:
If the police could catch when he ran away, he's too slow to be one of our DBs.

I'll reserve judgement. I couldn't care less what some cop claims in a report. Cops lie and abuse their authority when in gangs. I found it interested that the cops were in process of arresting another person when the alleged altercation between George and another cop took place. My money is on the cop becoming hostile towards George and George retaliated. Who knows? I've learned that when a cops ego is at stake, the cops will lie to justify arrest. They are not held accountable by fellow cops.
You hate the police. You're irrelevant.

Reactions: cgrish and tim
If the police could catch when he ran away, he's too slow to be one of our DBs.

You’re exactly right. We need brawlers on the team, but if porky can catch him in between donut breaks, then he isn’t qualified to be a SEC DB and needs to find a new home.

You’re exactly right. We need brawlers on the team, but if porky can catch him in between donut breaks, then he isn’t qualified to be a SEC DB and needs to find a new home.
You got a pic of the cop that caught him? Friend of mine thats a cops was a collegiate level track runner.

Whatever happened to listening to the “law”? Say “yes, sir” and get the hell out of the way. Problem averted. Based on the reported charges against him, I have to agree with the “he gone” crowd.
No way man, that's crazy. You should be able to get drunk and walk in the middle of a road and the stupid cops shouldnt say a word.

I'll reserve judgement. I couldn't care less what some cop claims in a report. Cops lie and abuse their authority when in gangs. I found it interested that the cops were in process of arresting another person when the alleged altercation between George and another cop took place. My money is on the cop becoming hostile towards George and George retaliated. Who knows? I've learned that when a cops ego is at stake, the cops will lie to justify arrest. They are not held accountable by fellow cops.
I've seen many people get arrested and been arrested myself when I was a stupid kid. Not once have I witnessed a officer lie or even need to lie about what happened. I HAVE ,on the other hand, witnessed MANY people lie, make up excuses to justify whatever they were doing wrong, and claim police brutality when there was no police brutality.

George punched the officer in the head and knocked his radio from his hand, the report states. The officer tried to arrest George, but George fled, the report states. The officer and backup officers provided chase. Two officers stopped George and arrested him,. . ."

Obviously too slow to be a DB on this team. Do not want.

Reactions: feathersax
If the officer hit him in the face with his radio so hard that it fell out of his hand, wouldn't the officer write that up as the subject knocking the radio from his hand? There are a lot of good fuzz out there, but let's face it, you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back