Vols #1 [Vols officially #1 in CFB Playoff ranking]

But it sure is nice to say we are #1 for at least a week. Especially considering where we’ve come from in just a year and a half. Just really hard to fathom. Can’t measure what this year means to the fan base and to the future of the program especially in the new era of NIL and transfers. Going to be a lot of players that will want a piece of this action.
It would be nice to not give them any motivation. Come in, whoop day azz, and be an undisputed #1 next week.

My goodness I wish my dad was alive to see this. No way he would have believe where we are 2 years after he passed. No telling how we finish but I never imagined as a lifer.

🏀We would win the SEC basketball tournament.
⚾️Have the 1 baseball team.
🏈Now this made our way to #1 in the playoff rankings.

It is all surreal. I literally am teared up. I am so thankful to have landed Josh Heupel. Win or lose this Saturday I am so amazed and darn proud of the entire health of Mens athletics at the University of Tennessee.

That should get everyone fired up headed into Georgia! These young Vols have earned it! And they aren't even close to done! This weekend should put a stamp on that #1 certification!

GBO!!!
That's what I'm talking about...forget all this oh no's we going to GA #1 they gonna be fired up and motivated...
Heck TN is fired up and motivated too.
LETS GOOOOO!!!!🍊🍊🍊

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back