@VolNExile

How do you like the RAV4? I like that it’s almost as big as the original Highlander, which has now bloated up beyond recognition.

When my 2002 Accord finally dissolves into a pile of rust and oxidized silver paint, we’re looking at an Outback, a RAV4, or possibly a CX-5, although I hate the current design fashion of gun slit windows.
The current design of the RAV4 is good and the hybrid performance and fuel economy are worthwhile. In the first 20 months of ownership, I’m happy, though Covid-19 put the kabosh on road trips and loop rides.

Reactions: VolNExile
If they make an EV that can reliably go 400+ miles on a charge, I’m in (provided my wife is ready to trade in her 2009 Civic for an EV). Until then, proven hybrid technology gets my $$.

If they make an EV that can reliably go 400+ miles on a charge, I’m in (provided my wife is ready to trade in her 2009 Civic for an EV). Until then, proven hybrid technology gets my $$.
I want a big Diesel Truck 4x4 and I want to roll coal all over the planet paint it black.

Reactions: malinoisvol
I had an Accord when I lived in VA. My roommate totaled it.
I have an Accord now. My roommate has only been allowed to drive it once. When I had my platelet rich plasma injection in my foot. He drove me back from the docs. I would still be stuck in his little Hyundai 7 months later if I rode in his car like that.

In case this thread flows even more jaggedly above than is usual for Zone threads, 52, posts were pulled off and moved to the new gardening thread:

The Endzone Garden Thread
That’s not how the Zone works Exie. I’m going to start posting my questions for you in the gardening thread. If I feel like posting about gardening, I’m coming here! Or maybe the Souce thread and I’ll tag you! Boom. No one puts VFB in a corner

Reactions: VolNExile
Don’t you start up again, young man!
I ain’t did nuthin expect apologize to a guy for joking with him when he called me out. @Behr and I have been friends for a long time and I see no reason that would ever change. I’m assuming Behr and I are good unless he tells me otherwise. I respect him enough (too many reasons to mention) to understand and fix whatever wrongs that may still exist between us.
The other dude who lost his mind is beyond dead to me. It’s like he never existed and I’ll never read or respond to anything from him ever again. Having said all that I now plan to operate as if yesterday never happened. Which honestly looks very similar in my posting style.

So in conclusion F179B1ED-7F84-4E09-8883-D212FA893BA4.gif

I ain’t did nuthin expect apologize to a guy for joking with him when he called me out. @Behr and I have been friends for a long time and I see no reason that would ever change. I’m assuming Behr and I are good unless he tells me otherwise. I respect him enough (too many reasons to mention) to understand and fix whatever wrongs that may still exist between us.
The other dude who lost his mind is beyond dead to me. It’s like he never existed and I’ll never read or respond to anything from him ever again. Having said all that I now plan to operate as if yesterday never happened. Which honestly looks very similar in my posting style.

So in conclusion View attachment 379906
lol

You know that you’re about the only one here that I can (attempt to) smack down who won’t go nuts or pouty in reply.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back