*****VolNation Weekly/Season Pick the Score Contest! [Weekly]

In the early 2000s, I was in a privately run bragging rights college pick’em. I was to be traveling overseas during the first three weeks of the season. Not knowing what the weekly slates were to be, I submitted to the administrator my picks for the first three weeks of the entire FBS schedule. I returned to discover that I was in first place with one wrong pick. Participants forbade me from traveling during the season ever again. Of course, my usual middling picks ensued, and slowly I descended down the standings to finish in fourth place. It’s the best I’ve ever done. I’m a middle of the pack picker.

Reactions: IndianaVol and MAD
I'm in for week 2 (I think) but I had trouble logging in. Actually, I couldn't figure out how to log in because there was no option to log in. I ended up going back to Freaks original post and clicked on that to get a link to log in. If he gets rid of that link, I doubt I can figure out how to log in.

DANG - went 8-2 first week. Best start I've ever had in this contest !!!
I missed on SDSU / Arizona and Utah - that's what I get for listening to the pundits and not picking SEC.

Reactions: MAD
Too late to join? The "join group" button on the ESPN VolNation.com group page is ghosted for me.

Some interesting matchups this week.
UK vs FL will be one to watch as well as Vandy vs Wake Forest too.
Some decent West coast games too.

Reactions: MAD
Let me see if I can find any settings for taht. Hang on.
I remember now why I had to lock it. Otherwise, members would be able to swap in other entries they did on ESPN. Sorry.

ESPN picks easier lopsided matchups, something Freak never did.
Yeah, I'm not loving their game selection. In hindsight I probably should have made it against the spread, but I thought that might confuse too many people.

Reactions: IndianaVol
Yeah, I'm not loving their game selection. In hindsight I probably should have made it against the spread, but I thought that might confuse too many people.
My other entry is scored on confidence. My luck is too bad to play the spread.

I absolutely suck against the spread...like sub 20%...LOL
Too much second guessing.

VN Store

Back