*****VolNation Weekly/Season Pick the Score Contest! [Weekly]

Tin Man

Dirt's Childhood Playmate
In the early 2000s, I was in a privately run bragging rights college pick’em. I was to be traveling overseas during the first three weeks of the season. Not knowing what the weekly slates were to be, I submitted to the administrator my picks for the first three weeks of the entire FBS schedule. I returned to discover that I was in first place with one wrong pick. Participants forbade me from traveling during the season ever again. Of course, my usual middling picks ensued, and slowly I descended down the standings to finish in fourth place. It’s the best I’ve ever done. I’m a middle of the pack picker.

VolStrom

He/Him/Gator Hater
I'm in for week 2 (I think) but I had trouble logging in. Actually, I couldn't figure out how to log in because there was no option to log in. I ended up going back to Freaks original post and clicked on that to get a link to log in. If he gets rid of that link, I doubt I can figure out how to log in.

IndianaVol

Old Timer, Quality Poster
DANG - went 8-2 first week. Best start I've ever had in this contest !!!
I missed on SDSU / Arizona and Utah - that's what I get for listening to the pundits and not picking SEC.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
DANG - went 8-2 first week. Best start I've ever had in this contest !!!
I missed on SDSU / Arizona and Utah - that's what I get for listening to the pundits and not picking SEC.
37th after one week, I can live with that!
In the battle for state bragging rights, IndianaVol is winning.

VN Store