*****VolNation Weekly/Season Pick the Score Contest! [Weekly]

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Guys and Gals, don’t be discouraged if you forget to play a week. Your worst week gets dropped. For example, there are two peopled currently tied for first place and one of them forgot to put in their picks for this week.

IndianaVol

Old Timer, Quality Poster
Guys and Gals, don’t be discouraged if you forget to play a week. Your worst week gets dropped. For example, there are two peopled currently tied for first place and one of them forgot to put in their picks for this week.
Yep - the dropping of the worst week is going to make the top of this contest interesting right up to the very end.

My problem is I go 6-4 two weeks in a row, so that doesn't help my case at all...HAHAHHAAA

Just noticed a problem...

Currently in 189 th place. With only one game showing. Finally seen the problem I think.
On the first game I just stuck my volnation name in the middle and ESPN at the front and ESPN1 on the end. The second game came around and I repeated the process, but the end of it had become ESPN2 so I thought ok it's going to keep changing every week 3,4,5 and so forth. Well it never changed again and I've been playing right along currently
ESPN2 is showing 3 games with espn1 is all grayed out.
Current total on ESPN2 is 19-12 espn1 was 6-4

Just entered my week 5 picks under espn2

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Just noticed a problem...

Currently in 189 th place. With only one game showing. Finally seen the problem I think.
On the first game I just stuck my volnation name in the middle and ESPN at the front and ESPN1 on the end. The second game came around and I repeated the process, but the end of it had become ESPN2 so I thought ok it's going to keep changing every week 3,4,5 and so forth. Well it never changed again and I've been playing right along currently
ESPN2 is showing 3 games with espn1 is all grayed out.
Current total on ESPN2 is 19-12 espn1 was 6-4

Just entered my week 5 picks under espn2

Thoughts?
Yeah, definitely sounds like you entered under two different usernames.

IndianaVol

Old Timer, Quality Poster
When I go to make my picks, it says “you’re a little early, the games will be released soon.” I’ve had that problem every week but found a way to get the games to show up where I could pick them but I forgot how to do that. Suggestions?
I've not had that issue with the ESPN site, but I wonder if it's a browser history thing - clear out your browser history and see if that does it for you.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
When I go to make my picks, it says “you’re a little early, the games will be released soon.” I’ve had that problem every week but found a way to get the games to show up where I could pick them but I forgot how to do that. Suggestions?
When this happens during the current game week, sign out and back in and the problem should be resolved.

VN Store