*****VolNation Weekly/Season Pick the Score Contest! [Weekly]

Up to 184. Need 16 more before noon tomorrow to hit my goal of 200.

Reactions: GenRRN
it’s possible to remove an entry if it’s one that you made

First
View attachment 486450

2nd
View attachment 486451
Thanks. My account had to be reactivated. My entry is Tin Man’s Picks 2. There is a ghost entry no longer associated with my account - The Real Tin Man’s Picks. I cannot edit or remove it. It might adversely effect the group standing, if that is of import.

Thanks. My account had to be reactivated. My entry is Tin Man’s Picks 2. There is a ghost entry no longer associated with my account - The Real Tin Man’s Picks. I cannot edit or remove it. It might adversely effect the group standing, if that is of import.
I only see Tin Man’s Picks 2 and I don’t see The Real Tin Man’s Picks, so it seems like you are good.

Reactions: Tin Man
So I guess it's to late to join the group? The join group tab is locked

Last edited:
So I guess it's to late to join the group? The join group tab is locked
This week's games started at noon so maybe that's why, but you should still be able to join for following weeks. Let's try again on Monday and I'll check the settings to see if there's anything that can be changed.

This week's games started at noon so maybe that's why, but you should still be able to join for following weeks. Let's try again on Monday and I'll check the settings to see if there's anything that can be changed.
Thanks for everything you do!!

Reactions: TennEddie
Thanks for doing the ESPN thing. I'm liking the game by game run down on who is winning and who the next game pick is.

Thanks for doing the ESPN thing. I'm liking the game by game run down on who is winning and who the next game pick is.
I bet you are also liking the game because you are tied for first place.

So far two people are still perfect on their picks.
Nationdom & Volstrom

VN Store

Back