VFL's in MLB and MiLB

Three more hits for @christin_stew today, including his first Major League RBI.
1f44f.png

just wondering are hopes still high for Nick ? Seems to be having a rough time since leaving college -- glad things are working out for Stewy finally
I sure think/hope so. Like many players, he got injured some and the finger injury was certainly a set back, but being the top Reds prospect and easily a top 10 MLB prospect, hopefully better days are coming.

Reactions: 508mikey
just wondering are hopes still high for Nick ? Seems to be having a rough time since leaving college -- glad things are working out for Stewy finally
He’s rapidly advanced to the top of the Reds farm system and performs better with each promotion. Expectations are higher now than the day they drafted him. Staying healthy has been his only setback.

Absolutely still very high for him. He would have had a call up this fall if not for the injury. He will be just fine.

Reactions: 508mikey
Stewart went beast mode today. 2 HRs (including first MLB), 6 RBIs. Future is bright for him. DH spot open next year in Detroit. They took a chance on the call up, had to put him on their 40 man roster and I think it’s paying off.

Stewart went beast mode today. 2 HRs (including first MLB), 6 RBIs. Future is bright for him. DH spot open next year in Detroit. They took a chance on the call up, had to put him on their 40 man roster and I think it’s paying off.

He's also made some good plays at LF. I think he's silenced those who doubted his fielding.

Andrew Toles is back with the Dodgers. I thought I recognized him in the dugout, then saw he was recalled from AAA on September 1.

Reactions: RollerVol
I saw yesterday the Reds GM said there is a possibility Senzel could play cf for them this year. He is actually taking reps in center and left this fall in instructional league this year. The Reds just lost Billy Hamilton to the Royals.

I saw yesterday the Reds GM said there is a possibility Senzel could play cf for them this year. He is actually taking reps in center and left this fall in instructional league this year. The Reds just lost Billy Hamilton to the Royals.
Speaking of Nick Senzel, the Reds’ AAA affiliate has a Senzel bobblehead for the upcoming season. CACB7C19-04DB-4AE4-9400-02A6938A6DDF.jpeg

VN Store

Back