VFL's in MLB and MiLB

Hoosier_Vol

Just wondering Ive been seeing him labeled a bust by some sportswriters -- Is there still hope for him ?
The talent is there but the constant injury issues have killed his career at this point. I love Nick as a Vol but as Reds fan I'm honestly ready to move on, especially if they can get something for him.....To early to label him as a "bust" but he's heading that directional sadly.

508mikey

The talent is there but the constant injury issues have killed his career at this point. I love Nick as a Vol but as Reds fan I'm honestly ready to move on, especially if they can get something for him.....To early to label him as a "bust" but he's heading that directional sadly.
small ballpark in Tampa might help him if he stays healthy

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
Crochet didn't make an appearance in either of the White Sox first two outtings. Good chance you'll see him tonight if you tune in to the late innings.

Nick Senzel’s hustle is his calling card. While the injury bug has been part his career to this point, Senzel is out to prove that he can stay healthy for an entire season. Senzel’s hard-nosed approach may ultimately be his undoing, but his hustle is what makes him the player he is.

Reds: Mike Moustakas credits Nick Senzel’s hustle for win over Pirates

VN Store

Sponsors