VFL's in MLB and MiLB

Nick Senzel's name being rumored in a potential deal for the Reds to acquire Tampa's Willy Adames

Just wondering Ive been seeing him labeled a bust by some sportswriters -- Is there still hope for him ?

The talent is there but the constant injury issues have killed his career at this point. I love Nick as a Vol but as Reds fan I'm honestly ready to move on, especially if they can get something for him.....To early to label him as a "bust" but he's heading that directional sadly.

The talent is there but the constant injury issues have killed his career at this point. I love Nick as a Vol but as Reds fan I'm honestly ready to move on, especially if they can get something for him.....To early to label him as a "bust" but he's heading that directional sadly.
small ballpark in Tampa might help him if he stays healthy

Career MLB Stats:

14 HR's
50 RBI's
16 SB's
.305 OBP
.416 Slug
.720 OPS
Averaging 82 games played a year

Career MLB Stats:

14 HR's
50 RBI's
16 SB's
.305 OBP
.416 Slug
.720 OPS
Averaging 82 games played a year
Though I’d miss seeing him play in Cincinnati, he’d have a better shot at making the playoffs in TB.

Looks like Senzel is hurt again, a shoulder, after a great, diving catch. Hopefully it’s not to serious.

Reactions: txbo
Looks like Senzel is hurt again, a shoulder, after a great, diving catch. Hopefully it’s not to serious.

I feel for him. I was at Farragut for a time when he was a student there. Mega talent. Really hate that he is struggling to stay healthy and make his dream come true.

Reactions: vol66
Crochet didn't make an appearance in either of the White Sox first two outtings. Good chance you'll see him tonight if you tune in to the late innings.

Nick Senzel’s hustle is his calling card. While the injury bug has been part his career to this point, Senzel is out to prove that he can stay healthy for an entire season. Senzel’s hard-nosed approach may ultimately be his undoing, but his hustle is what makes him the player he is.

Reds: Mike Moustakas credits Nick Senzel’s hustle for win over Pirates

VN Store

Back