VFL's in MLB and MiLB

Brett said that he didn't feel stretched out all the way until recently. He's also starting to lean on his off speed more.

Christin Stewart went 2-4 last night with a double and a HR. I think he's days away from a call up. Talk is that they want him to see some major league pitching before giving him a chance to earn a roster spot in the spring. He will have to be added to the 40 man roster first so I'll be checking the transactions starting tomorrow.

Will Maddox went 2-4 with an RBI last night. He's quietly putting together an outstanding year at AA Erie. Currently batting .298.

The good thing for Stewart is if the Tigers don’t keep him on the 40 man rooster, he’s eligible for rule 5 draft this winter. He’ll get more money either way.

Stewart in the lineup again tonight vs Astros. Playing LF and batting 2nd. Just drew a walk for first at bat. Looks much calmer tonight. I'm calling career HR number one before the night's over.

Stewart in the lineup again tonight vs Astros. Playing LF and batting 2nd. Just drew a walk for first at bat. Looks much calmer tonight. I'm calling career HR number one before the night's over.

So you’re saying...

He’s due.

Stewart extends his hit streak to 3 games with a 1st inning double off Garrett Cole.

FYI....
Tiger vs Astros is free game of the day today on MLB.tv.

VN Store

Back