VCU rams

Have you read the previous posts? I certainly have not been trolling. The PB guy was talking all kinds of trash and I defended VCU, that is all. Did I make an unnecessary comment about the UT football program? Yep! Which I retracted, and have apologized for.

Really all I want to do is talk about the upcoming game. Compare matchups and all that jazz. No disrespect is intended. But I will always maintain PB2UT guy is a douche, he made some very unnecessary comments. He's the troll here, I'm all about love :)

you're definition of troll is slightly 100% wrong.

you're definition of troll is slightly 100% wrong.

You mean making statements that are 100% false, slandering a school just to pick a fight is not trolling? My apologies for being off base. You must not be a troll at all.

Anyway I'm ending this, because you piss me the sh!t off. I will only speak VCU basketball from here on out.

This VCU crowd sounds a lot like that SDSU bunch who came around telling us how bad they were going to beat up on our crappy basketball team before the NCAAT last year. VCU may beat the Vols next week, but if they do they won't be getting a cherry, we've been beaten before. Hopefully it turns out like the SDSU deal did, let me see, they went home after the first round and we went to the elite eight.

One other thing these VCU guys don't seem to understand, their smack is weak. We have to listen to those KY and Memphis crews all the time so, this VCU smack is like a gnat. Go home little VCU boy, don't get all puffed up until your team beats our team.

I'm sorry for "pissing you the sh!t off". Many apologies. Aren't you late for interpretive dance class?

They commin' to yo forums. Trollin' yo threads.

AD.jpg

They rapin' errbody round hur.

This VCU crowd sounds a lot like that SDSU bunch who came around telling us how bad they were going to beat up on our crappy basketball team before the NCAAT last year. VCU may beat the Vols next week, but if they do they won't be getting a cherry, we've been beaten before. Hopefully it turns out like the SDSU deal did, let me see, they went home after the first round and we went to the elite eight.

One other thing these VCU guys don't seem to understand, their smack is week. We have to listen to those KY and Memphis crews all the time so, this VCU smack is like a gnat. Go home little VCU boy, don't get all puffed up until your team beats our team.

Read my damn posts for God's sake. NOWHERE, and I mean NOWHERE have I stated that we will win. I'm just trying to offer insight into our team. I understand we're a mid major and as fans of UT you may not be terribly familiar with us.

I have stated over and over that this will be a good game. It should be very entertaining and I'm looking forward to it.

The only thing i'm looking forward to is seeing you leave and playing Nova/UCLA in the final.

Let me get this straight...

First we had fans from Missouri calling fans from Tennessee "stupid rednecks".

Now we have fans from Virginia calling fans from Tennessee "uneducated hicks"?

I've never been to Virginia but I'm going to go ahead and assume they have no room to talk. I have been to Missouri though and oh my goodness, the definitely have no room to talk. Half the people I encountered were dirty, toothless and probably wore tin foil hats in the privacy of their own trailer.

Really hope Tennessee can walk away with another win and put these backwoods fan bases behind them.

"backwoods" fan base...maybe. I think "alternative lifestyle" fan base is more appropriate though. oh wait...imo of course.

Let me get this straight...

First we had fans from Missouri calling fans from Tennessee "stupid rednecks".

Now we have fans from Virginia calling fans from Tennessee "uneducated hicks"?

I've never been to Virginia but I'm going to go ahead and assume they have no room to talk. I have been to Missouri though and oh my goodness, the definitely have no room to talk. Half the people I encountered were dirty, toothless and probably wore tin foil hats in the privacy of their own trailer.

Really hope Tennessee can walk away with another win and put these backwoods fan bases behind them.

That was one fan on our board and he was called out on it.

We're a classy fan base. Honestly I think we should move away from all of the off topic stuff. I got upset with PD for his comments and I let him get to me. This is about basketball. Two very good basketball teams will be meeting in NYC and we're excited about that.

I still think it is not a great match up for us with our paucity at PG.

Golden and even Mcbee did a great job eliminating TO's against Missouri St. Let's hope Goins is all healed up.

I think even though they want to run with us that we should expect big Brian W and Tobias Harris to go off down low.

Everyone wants to show out on national television in MSG. But those 2 have some special desire and I think if we feed them we will like the results against the VCU front line.

We're a classy fan base. Honestly I think we should move away from all of the off topic stuff. I got upset with PD for his comments and I let him get to me. This is about basketball. Two very good basketball teams will be meeting in NYC and we're excited about that.

I only brought it up because I'm shocked anyone from either of those states would make that comment about Tennessee. I wouldn't put it past northeast or west coast states. I just thought it was odd coming from other midwest and southeast states.

Just out of curiosity what is the link to your board?

HAHA

I still think it is not a great match up for us with our paucity at PG.

Golden and even Mcbee did a great job eliminating TO's against Missouri St. Let's hope Goins is all healed up.

I think even though they want to run with us that we should expect big Brian W and Tobias Harris to go off down low.

Everyone wants to show out on national television in MSG. But those 2 have some special desire and I think if we feed them we will like the results against the VCU front line.

Our starters up front consist of Veal and Skeen. Both are very physical. Skeen is a little more finesse and has range. Veal brings the intangibles (blocks, rebounds) and is a very physical presence. If either get in foul trouble we can go small, with Burgess playing the 4 or bring in Freshmen Juvonte Reddic or 7 footer DJ Haley. Reddic is a freak athlete who didn't play in our first game and was limit in game number two. However, he played quality minutes against Wake. Haley is raw offensively but has given us some quality minutes so far this season.

VN Store

Back