VCU rams

Just stating the facts about our athletic program since you are under the assumption that it is such a "joke." VCU has very competitive and successful athletic teams across the board, that was my point there, I'm glad you were able to understand that.

My comment about the wonderful things VCU has done for the City stem from VCU's revitalization of downtown Richmond, particularly the Broad Street corridor, but you may not know anything about that as I'm sure you live in a surrounding suburb and rarely get downtown.

FWIW, our fans WERE NOT happy about the CBI thing, we just accepted the fact that we got screwed by the NIT and made the best of it. We are a very proud program and we are looking forward to the opportunity to get a victory against a Top 25 program on Wednesday.

You are making this way to easy...

A) Again, no one cares about your Field Hockey or Swim Team.

B) "The revitalization of downtown Richmond, particularly the Broad Street corrdior". Are you high? Broad St. around VCU is a dump with a bum on every corner. Unless you were raised in a sewer, I would not call this a revitalized area. But hey, enjoy your lifestyle.

Back to basketball now... VCU has no answer for Tobias. Good luck.

You are making this way to easy...

A) Again, no one cares about your Field Hockey or Swim Team.

B) "The revitalization of downtown Richmond, particularly the Broad Street corrdior". Are you high? Broad St. around VCU is a dump with a bum on every corner. Unless you were raised in a sewer, I would not call this a revitalized area. But hey, enjoy your lifestyle.

Back to basketball now... VCU has no answer for Tobias. Good luck.

First, VCU doesn't have a swim team. I apologize we don't have an incredibly mediocre football team that plays in the SEC, that for whatever reason still thinks it's the shiz.

Second, VCU is doing AMAZING things for downtown Richmond, but you don't seem interested in that and apparently haven't been downtown since 1971.

Third, VCU has three answers, Jamie Skeen, Toby Veal and Juvonte Reddic. I wouldn't be surprised if DJ Haley got some solid minutes too.

Just like UofR has the last 6 years? Do you hate VCU b/c of your allegiance to UR or for no reason at all? Seriously, just curious.

I never hated VCU until you and your poetry club started in on my message board. In fact I use to root for them since they were a Richmond school. But now since you seem to be the turd that won't flush on here, I think I'm going to have to find a new favorite Field Hockey team.

I never hated VCU until you and your poetry club started in on my message board. In fact I use to root for them since they were a Richmond school. But now since you seem to be the turd that won't flush on here, I think I'm going to have to find a new favorite Field Hockey team.

Just defending VCU from incredibly ignorant people like yourself. Last time I checked an athletic department is defined as the ENTIRE athletic department. You said our's was a joke, I was rebutting.

But anyway, I apologize to all UT fans by getting into a "pissing match" with this fool. I'm sure he's not a lot of y'alls favorites either.

But getting back to the topic at hand, I'm looking forward to the game, it should be great. Any questions about the team me or Baller would be able to answer.

Wow. The spiders must hate VCU like TN hates Florida in football. Both of us have lost 6 in a row.

Nah, just this guy. I'm sure if Richmond starts winning some more games between the 2 teams more guys will think like him though. We own the series between the 2 schools. Potshots at the school are what most Spiders' fans resort to, so I'm not surprised.

ODU is our rival. Richmond used to be, they are 2nd now. They are making progress and coming back under Chris Mooney though. It'll be a good game.

First, VCU doesn't have a swim team. I apologize we don't have an incredibly mediocre football team that plays in the SEC, that for whatever reason still thinks it's the shiz.

that really the route you want to take on VolNation?

Second, VCU is doing AMAZING things for downtown Richmond, but you don't seem interested in that and apparently haven't been downtown since 1971.

Third, VCU has three answers, Jamie Skeen, Toby Veal and Juvonte Reddic. I wouldn't be surprised if DJ Haley got some solid minutes too.

We are talking basketball, not UT football. Skeen looks to be the only one who's worth a darn, but transferring out of the ACC to the CAA does not impress me. His numbers look pretty good, but I'm not seeing a roster that is scaring me.

Toby Veal - Virginia Commonwealth Rams - College Basketball - Rivals.com
Juvonte Reddic - Virginia Commonwealth Rams - College Basketball - Rivals.com
Jamie Skeen - Virginia Commonwealth Rams - College Basketball - Rivals.com

that really the route you want to take on VolNation?

Not really, that guy was just taken cheap shots and I feel like he needs to be brought down a peg or two.

I actually like UT football and wish they were competing for SEC titles every year. I hope y'all get back there soon.

I'm not here to piss anyone off, just defend our University and to let y'all know more about it. Good luck on Wed., it's going to be a great game.

We are talking basketball, not UT football. Skeen looks to be the only one who's worth a darn, but transferring out of the ACC to the CAA does not impress me. His numbers look pretty good, but I'm not seeing a roster that is scaring me.

Toby Veal - Virginia Commonwealth Rams - College Basketball - Rivals.com
Juvonte Reddic - Virginia Commonwealth Rams - College Basketball - Rivals.com
Jamie Skeen - Virginia Commonwealth Rams - College Basketball - Rivals.com

You should be more worried about Toby Veal, he's a beast.

Thought this might be interesting for some of you Vol fans. John Fields actually played against VCU twice (91-57 and 73-60 wins) last year as a player for UNCW. We are pretty familiar with him.

It'll be cool to see him in a Vols uniform.

You really shouldn't be coming on a Tennessee board talking crap about our football program that trumps all but a handful of programs. You showed your ignorance and lack of maturity with this punk statement and have forever lost my respect and many on here. You should be ashamed sir and I would prefer you to never log into this board ever again. Kthanks.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You really shouldn't be coming on a Tennessee board talking crap about our football program that trumps all but a handful of programs. You showed your ignorance and lack of maturity with this punk statement and have forever lost my respect and many on here. You should be ashamed sir and I would prefer you to never log into this board ever again. Kthanks.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Jeez, said I was sorry :)

Before I get back to work, let me just say I don't know who, much less care, who VCU's rival is. The school is full of hippies and loaners, and is essentially the "public housing" of higher education. Keep "revitalizing" downtown Richmond, and I'll be sure to look for that great talent you've got on the court.

It's been fun...

I'm not here to piss anyone off, just defend our University and to let y'all know more about it. Good luck on Wed., it's going to be a great game.

Nobody was dissing your university in the first place, until you and your merry band of fellows came prancing into VN and slinging mud.

You be trollin' trollin' trollin'.....

They commin' to yo forums. Trollin' yo threads.

AD.jpg

Nobody was dissing your university in the first place, until you and your merry band of fellows came prancing into VN and slinging mud.

It's like arguing with your brother's kids. And prancing is a perfect description. haha

Have you read the previous posts? I certainly have not been trolling. The PD guy was talking all kinds of trash and I defended VCU, that is all. Did I make an unnecessary comment about the UT football program? Yep! Which I retracted, and have apologized for.

Really all I want to do is talk about the upcoming game. Compare matchups and all that jazz. No disrespect is intended. But I will always maintain PD2UT guy is a douche, he made some very unnecessary comments. He's the troll here, I'm all about love :)

VN Store

Back