Vandy

Y’all really need to chill out. We are more than capable of losing these next two games.

Mizzou’s defense is really tough, we are going to have a hard time scoring on them, and we will likely be road underdogs. If we lose to Mizz, there is an unbelievable amount of pressure on the Vandy game, and Vandy will be playing with nothing to lose.

If we beat Mizz, I will happily jump on the “We will hammer Vandy” train, but I’m not sure we beat Mizzou.

I hear ya, but everybody has to jump on board the train now...tickets are running out and I'd hate to see you miss the train...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT MIZZOU AND VANDY!

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Vandy has made Tennessee their bowl game for the last decade while we have been down. They have a pulled out all the stops and focused on this game more than any other. I want to see UT shamelessly run up the score on them. I don't care if it's 70-0. Keep piling it on!

I'll be sore from screaming during the Mizzou game. I'll be sore from laughing during the Vandy game.

Vandy is going to shock people, they will hire one Robert Patrick Petrino whop has a knack to raising mediocre to middling programs higher than they normally have been. I know, I know, there's no accounting for taste.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
Vandy has made Tennessee their bowl game for the last decade while we have been down. They have a pulled out all the stops and focused on this game more than any other. I want to see UT shamelessly run up the score on them. I don't care if it's 70-0. Keep piling it on!
Nothing would be better than to top that 65-0 stomping in 1996....I've watched it dozens of times and enjoy every moment....I agree 70-0 or more would be absolutely the greatest thing that could happen this season (or any season)...

VN Store

Back