Vandy

Schedule says Salute to Service game -- would the Vols by any chance be wearing special uniforms like other college teams do ? Or just sideline gear like the NFL does ? @DeerPark12

I'm going to have myself a nice laugh this Saturday when ETSU beats Vandy. Who's with me??

I'm with you.

It will be particularly fetching given that 1) Our own Randy Sanders is ETSU's coach and 2) Vandy's AD just gave Coach Mason a vote of confidence for next year.

Not according to VU's new AD today. Coach Mason has his "full support" and will be back next year.

The 18 fans on their message board are in full meltdown. One Vandy "fan" hopes we "hang 60" on them.
You’re not wrong about their 18 fans, but you might be overestimating it just a little. There’s seriously about 10-12 active posters on that board. It’s shocking that even with 3 straight wins, UT still lives rent free in their heads year round. I hope UT blasts them like 63-3 after ETSU pulls off the upset this week.

I'm going to have myself a nice laugh this Saturday when ETSU beats Vandy. Who's with me??
Not me.... I’m hoping they win that one big ..... then their donged up fans will start talking about a bowl game .... then the derelicts get hammered hard by the Big Orange and crush their stinking black hearts and dreams..... and I love every minute of it and smoke a big revenge/victory blunt going down I-40

Reactions: DeusExMachina

VN Store

Back