Vandy

I don't know about y'all, but I'm relieved at Not being the laughing stock this season. Sure, we crapped the first 2 games we should've won, however, both Vandy and Arky are such complete dumpster fires, that they're taking the monkey off our back. 😅 Keep it up boys. Thank you Pruitt and our fine men in Orange for pulling the rest of these games out. Now go on and curb-stomp Mizzou and Candy! GBO!!! 🍊

Y’all really need to chill out. We are more than capable of losing these next two games.

Mizzou’s defense is really tough, we are going to have a hard time scoring on them, and we will likely be road underdogs. If we lose to Mizz, there is an unbelievable amount of pressure on the Vandy game, and Vandy will be playing with nothing to lose.

If we beat Mizz, I will happily jump on the “We will hammer Vandy” train, but I’m not sure we beat Mizzou.

Missouri will play really tough defense. We may need ALL of our QB’s to be ready to go in to cover the ones who get injured if our O line isn’t on their best game.
This will be a real dogfight in the trenches and that’s where the game will be won or lost. We absolutely CANNOT get suckered into late hit penalties, unsportsmanlike conduct, targeting, etc. and hand them yardage they haven’t earned.

Y’all really need to chill out. We are more than capable of losing these next two games.

Mizzou’s defense is really tough, we are going to have a hard time scoring on them, and we will likely be road underdogs. If we lose to Mizz, there is an unbelievable amount of pressure on the Vandy game, and Vandy will be playing with nothing to lose.

If we beat Mizz, I will happily jump on the “We will hammer Vandy” train, but I’m not sure we beat Mizzou.
The people who think Tennessee will lose the next two games need to chill out also and quit being such freaking debbie downers

thM7Y02IL4.jpg

VN Store

Back