Vandy Loss = Pruitt Sucks

wmcovol

They weren't better than us last year. Vandy just didnt quit on their coach...
They were better. Their OL was much better. Had the best QB, RB, Wr and TE on the field. They had the best DB. Why can’t Vol fans admit that Vandy occasionally has better athletes?

I’ll admit the Vol team quit on Pruitt. In year 1. That concerns me.

HuntlandVolinColo

Rocky Top High Colorado
They were better. Their OL was much better. Had the best QB, RB, Wr and TE on the field. They had the best DB. Why can’t Vol fans admit that Vandy occasionally has better athletes?

I’ll admit the Vol team quit on Pruitt. In year 1. That concerns me.
Not so sure about WR and TE DWA had to block and shore up the OL most of the time. But QB, OL, DBs were significantly better.

HuntlandVolinColo

Rocky Top High Colorado
I think a lot of people forgot, the we were only predicted to win 3-4 games last season by most analysts. We won 5, beat 2 top 25 teams, one on the road, broke our SECwest victory drought of like 8 years. If we could have only held on against SCAR, we'd be bowling!

tennrich1

I think a lot of people forgot, the we were only predicted to win 3-4 games last season by most analysts. We won 5, beat 2 top 25 teams, one on the road, broke our SECwest victory drought of like 8 years. If we could have only held on against SCAR, we'd be bowling!
Watch out now! That sounds to me like a fan supporting the Vols with common sense and that will not be tolerated here.

BigOrangeMojo

The Member to Remember
None of that is true about the 3 games. Vegas had us between 5.5 and 6 games and most analysts were the same. No reputable recognizable analyst had us winning 3 games last year...

On no planet is 5-7 and quitting the last 2 games an overachievement at UT

livefaith

I honestly haven't heard anyone (once settled down after a loss) saying "CJP lost to Vandy so he sux and isn't the answer". Tons say "the jury's still out" partially due to get blown.oit by Vandy.

Is this a straw man thread to begin with?

VN Store

Sponsors