Vandy Loss = Pruitt Sucks

I could understand this thread being created last Nov...but it's May for the Love of Pete! Hope springs eternal. Last season can't be changed. Why not look ahead to this season?

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
They weren't better than us last year. Vandy just didnt quit on their coach...

They were better. Their OL was much better. Had the best QB, RB, Wr and TE on the field. They had the best DB. Why can’t Vol fans admit that Vandy occasionally has better athletes?

I’ll admit the Vol team quit on Pruitt. In year 1. That concerns me.

They weren't better than us last year. Vandy just didnt quit on their coach...

Last season, we still had a sizable number of players who were CBJonesin it!

That number should drop a lot this season and most if not all of those players still on the roster should work their way down to 2nd or 3rd string.

They were better. Their OL was much better. Had the best QB, RB, Wr and TE on the field. They had the best DB. Why can’t Vol fans admit that Vandy occasionally has better athletes?

I’ll admit the Vol team quit on Pruitt. In year 1. That concerns me.

Not so sure about WR and TE DWA had to block and shore up the OL most of the time. But QB, OL, DBs were significantly better.

th
SJ gonna be reminding people he was right about Jones 10 years from now. It's like a never ending victory lap.

I think a lot of people forgot, the we were only predicted to win 3-4 games last season by most analysts. We won 5, beat 2 top 25 teams, one on the road, broke our SECwest victory drought of like 8 years. If we could have only held on against SCAR, we'd be bowling!

Reactions: Tin Man
SJ gonna be reminding people he was right about Jones 10 years from now. It's like a never ending victory lap.
Lulz, it's a wonder he's still able to post as much as he was attacked.

I think a lot of people forgot, the we were only predicted to win 3-4 games last season by most analysts. We won 5, beat 2 top 25 teams, one on the road, broke our SECwest victory drought of like 8 years. If we could have only held on against SCAR, we'd be bowling!
Watch out now! That sounds to me like a fan supporting the Vols with common sense and that will not be tolerated here.

Not so sure about WR and TE DWA had to block and shore up the OL most of the time. But QB, OL, DBs were significantly better.

Lipscomb was a big play WR and Pinckney an All Conference type TE. DWA has potential but potential only means you haven’t done it yet.

None of that is true about the 3 games. Vegas had us between 5.5 and 6 games and most analysts were the same. No reputable recognizable analyst had us winning 3 games last year...

On no planet is 5-7 and quitting the last 2 games an overachievement at UT

I honestly haven't heard anyone (once settled down after a loss) saying "CJP lost to Vandy so he sux and isn't the answer". Tons say "the jury's still out" partially due to get blown.oit by Vandy.

Is this a straw man thread to begin with?

Reactions: volgrad500

VN Store

Back