Vaccine or not?

The very act of abortion impacts the life and infringes on the rights of another individual. So it’s not a my body my choice scenario and much less so than the freedom to choose to mask, be vaxed or even smoke. One directly and unequivocally negatively arms another being, the others have the POTENTIAL to negatively impact another being.

You can rejoice soon. This SCOTUS is most likely going to overturn Roe v. Wade. BTW I would encourage any woman to find an alternative to abortion. But I am not for the government infringing on a woman's body and mind.

"So tonight, I'm announcing that the Department of Labor is developing an emergency rule to require all employers with 100 or more employees that together employ over 80 million workers to ensure their workforces are fully vaccinated or show a negative test at least once a week."

Not a vaccine mandate, it's a mandate to choose a vaccine or ponying up a test.
So, the person has to provide the negative test results, right?

I'm pretty sure the government is banking on it being almost impossible to get tested every week. Then the company sends the employee home without pay. This is like the tactic of " if your vaccinated then you dont have to wear a mask".

Your smart enough to see how hard the testing option will be weekly.

If you can carry a vaccine card, why couldn't you carry a lab result paper or a digital image on your phone?
…or an ID to vote in elections? The liberals have been screaming from the rooftops for decades that requiring an ID modifies behavior. Why is it that they’re not concerned that illegals will starve to death because they have to show a form of ID to work, shop, eat, etc?

Reactions: Zues1
…or an ID to vote in elections? The liberals have been screaming from the rooftops for decades that requiring an ID modifies behavior. Why is it that they’re not concerned that illegals will starve to death because they have to show a form of ID to work, shop, eat, etc?
That's obviously an excellent point, but one for another thread.

Reactions: Zues1
A- completely possible
B- I've never claimed to be a doctor, but have urged people to follow CDC and FDA guidelines. Those guidelines say the vaccine is the absolute best option to prevent the infection and spread of COVID. From my personal experience and everyone I know to be vaccinated that is 100% true.
C- On the subject of COVID that is you. You consistently go against what the overwhelming majority of the medical community advises. All you do is relay the unfounded right wing medical advice of the day. Masks don't work, the vaccine is unproven, the vaccine isn't safe, take ivermectin instead. I've seen you do all of it.

So you're into law by decree and listening to unelected officials posing as experts (see also: Technocracy). Yeah, how is that working? Exactly what guidelines from the CDC/FDA are working? When did practicing traditional methods of medicine, especially now, become rogue? Dude, you're a joke, and the more you post, the bigger joke you are.

Last edited:
Are you sure about that? Did you know that one study showed that it sterilized 85% of men who took it?

Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, 2011 Nigerian study finds | WFLA

Here's the point, if you look hard enough, you'll find bad after effects of any drug and believe me, everyone is looking for this with the vaccine. If safety is your issue and not effectiveness, then you're still not on solid ground to opt for Ivermectin instead of the vax. If effectiveness is your priority then you're insane to forego the vax and rely on Ivermectin

What again does the "vax" do? Does it prevent acquiring or spreading. Nope.

Oh and... Exploring the binding efficacy of ivermectin against the key proteins of SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis: an in silico approach

And because you won't read (or can't comprehend), here is the straight dope:

"While the pandemic is spreading faster than wildfires, the unavailability of ratified drugs and or vaccine against the same has made the situation more alarming. In this context, recent studies on the use of hydroxychloroquine (an antimalarial drug) in combination with the antibiotic azithromycin [11] and antiretroviral drugs like remdesivir, EIDD-2801 or favipiravir have shown effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 [12]. Based on this, ivermectin has been recently reported as the most active agent against COVID-19 among the US FDA-approved drugs in vitro trial [13]. Ivermectin is a macrocyclic lactone natively used to treat a broad spectrum of parasitic infestations including lymphatic filariasis and onchocerciasis [14]. Interestingly, a recent study claims that the drug inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in in vitro condition and can reduce the spread of the virus by approximately 5000-times within 48 h while being tested in vitro using primate cell lines [13]. Considering the therapeutic promise of ivermectin against COVID-19 [15], the present study has been conducted to represent the efficacy of this drug against the four most crucial functional proteins of SARS-CoV-2 using advanced biocomputational approaches."

Reactions: SlingBlayde
So what does the vaccine do?

God Almighty, how many times do I have to ask this question to this bunch?
As many times as it takes for you to realize that asking “what does the vaccine do” makes you look uninformed, at best; that it’s not owning anybody but yourself; and that anybody who is paying attention knows what the vaccine’s benefits are.

Nobody feels the need to answer you because your question discredits you so thoroughly that no reply is needed.

So what does the vaccine do?

God Almighty, how many times do I have to ask this question to this bunch?
It greatly decreases your risk of contracting COVID.
It greatly reduces your risk of developing severe complications if you do happen to contract COVID.
It greatly reduces your risk of spreading COVID.

God Almighty, how much simpler could it be???????????

Reactions: StanfordVol and MAD
As many times as it takes for you to realize that asking “what does the vaccine do” makes you look uninformed, at best; that it’s not owning anybody but yourself; and that anybody who is paying attention knows what the vaccine’s benefits are.

Nobody feels the need to answer you because your question discredits you so thoroughly that no reply is needed.
Oops, I felt the need.
I like your response much better.

Reactions: MAD
How do you know it worked?
For example, Joe Rogan who claims to have had Covid and was not vaccinated took ivermectin, but he also was taking several medications, including monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak and prednisone, a NAD drip and a vitamin D drip. Does that mean ivermectin worked?
If a vaccinated person gets infected by a virus that doesn’t results in anything more than mild symptoms in the large majority of people even when they aren’t vaccinated, do we know the vaccine worked? Hint, the answer is no.

If a vaccinated person gets infected by a virus that doesn’t results in anything more than mild symptoms in the large majority of people even when they aren’t vaccinated, do we know the vaccine worked? Hint, the answer is no.
Sure we do. Just look at the numbers.

You just can't answer the question. So what does it do?

Sure we do. Just look at the numbers.

You mean the numbers that have been changed about a million times since this started? Or the numbers that show COVID has a less than 1% death rate? Or the numbers that show more and more vaccinated people are being hospitalized and becoming sick with COVID?

So serious question. Let’s just say by next month, every single person in the US gets vaccinated. Is the pandemic over for Americans? Would we all just go back to normal with no masks and no restrictions whatsoever?

It greatly decreases your risk of contracting COVID.
It greatly reduces your risk of developing severe complications if you do happen to contract COVID.
It greatly reduces your risk of spreading COVID.

God Almighty, how much simpler could it be???????????

Um no. Vaccinated people contract and spread COVID pretty easily.

You mean the numbers that have been changed about a million times since this started? Or the numbers that show COVID has a less than 1% death rate? Or the numbers that show more and more vaccinated people are being hospitalized and becoming sick with COVID?

So serious question. Let’s just say by next month, every single person in the US gets vaccinated. Is the pandemic over for Americans? Would we all just go back to normal with no masks and no restrictions whatsoever?
It wouldn't be over, but it would most certainly be much less severe.

VN Store

Back