Vaccine or not?

It is a mandate, but it's not a "you're required to get the vaccine" mandate.

That you have an option is a distinction and difference.

One can keep their job and not get fired for not getting the vaccine.

Do you have any qualms with Biden insinuating he will remove/limit/overule powers from governors? I would think that would be the one point we could all agree is a dangerous, slippery slope.

Reactions: Caculator
It is a mandate, but it's not a "you're required to get the vaccine" mandate.

That you have an option is a distinction and difference.

One can keep their job and not get fired for not getting the vaccine.
I get what you’re saying, but I don’t think the guy that made the mandate does.

I want to appreciate the foil you provide to the majority opinion here, but every time I get comfortable doing so something like this gets posted.

We must never take delight in the loss of a child even (especially) if it reinforces our personal biases. There is a grieving mother, grieving family and friends. Their loss is not a point for political football.

That's just a terrible thing to have happened to a 4 year old. She's in God"s Arms now.
Like all children younger than 12 Kali wasn't eligible to get the vaccine.

But her mom was and she caught it from her mom. Her mom should own this. Her decision cost her her beautiful daughter.

I want to appreciate the foil you provide to the majority opinion here, but every time I get comfortable doing so something like this gets posted.

We must never take delight in the loss of a child even (especially) if it reinforces our personal biases. There is a grieving mother, grieving family and friends. Their loss is not a point for political football.

Tired of seeing the idiots talk about how it's "my choice." S**t like this shows your choices with the vaccine have consequences beyond you. This is not the analogue of a seatbelt or motorcycle helmet, where the consequences of the stupid choice are limited to the person making the choice.

Reactions: StanfordVol
Do you have any qualms with Biden insinuating he will remove/limit/overule powers from governors? I would think that would be the one point we could all agree is a dangerous, slippery slope.

Of course, I don't think the government should have a say so in anything other than defense and infrastructure.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Tired of seeing the idiots talk about how it's "my choice." S**t like this shows your choices with the vaccine have consequences beyond you. This is not the analogue of a seatbelt or motorcycle helmet, where the consequences of the stupid choice are limited to the person making the choice.
Since comrade Joe made his demands yesterday you've posted more frequently than usual.
Do you have any hand lotion left at this point?

Reactions: Ttucke11
You're trying too hard.

He mandated that they get the vax OR get tested.

The OR get tested gives one the choice, which is the differentiator.

That is, you don't have to get vaccinated.

You either can’t read or just trying argue a stupid point that I’ve provided you the definition to … you choose which one you like better . Lol

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
You either can’t read or just trying argue a stupid point that I’ve provided you the definition to … you choose which one you like better . Lol

There is no mandate to get vaccinated because you have an option to choose testing.

Now, re-read that slowly and articulate to me how having an option to keep your job without the vaccine jab equates to a vaccination requirement.

I'll hang up and listen.

"So tonight, I'm announcing that the Department of Labor is developing an emergency rule to require all employers with 100 or more employees that together employ over 80 million workers to ensure their workforces are fully vaccinated or show a negative test at least once a week."

Not a vaccine mandate, it's a mandate to choose a vaccine or ponying up a test.

There is no mandate to get vaccinated because you have an option to choose testing.

Now, re-read that slowly and articulate to me how having an option to keep your job without the vaccine jab equates to a vaccination requirement.

I'll hang up and listen.

Let me slow this way down for you … by definition, Biden declared a mandate today . All news organizations are calling it a vaccine mandate , I’m calling it that , Oxford is calling it a mandate .. you are the only Jack wagon not calling that . Read slower

"So tonight, I'm announcing that the Department of Labor is developing an emergency rule to require all employers with 100 or more employees that together employ over 80 million workers to ensure their workforces are fully vaccinated or show a negative test at least once a week."

Not a vaccine mandate, it's a mandate to choose a vaccine or ponying up a test.

Both are MANDATES FROM AN OFFICIAL .. you boob 😂

Sane employers would want their staff to be inoculated against illness, both for productivity reasons as well as decency reasons.

Sane employers would understand their business can not survive a reduction in employees.

Sane employers would want their staff to be inoculated against illness, both for productivity reasons as well as decency reasons.

You sure about that? There will be new considerations in hiring and laying off now. The kneejerk reaction is everyone should be vaxed but...If you have under 100 employees, the new rules don't apply. Plus, the vaccination requirements have no end with endless variants. So, are the employers going to be fined if vaccinated employees don't get the next booster, and the next booster? I have already heard where some vaccinated employees are going to be laid off (to get under 100) so as to not subject the whole small business to these rules. By the way, how many people do you employ in your far flung enterprise?

VN Store

Back