Vaccine or not?

You can't throw generic statistics like this out when there is so much variability in outcome based on demographics.

How about this: there are 1000+ cases of myocarditis under investigation in the U.S., primarily in young people, after CV19 vaccination. Mortality average of natural infection in a recent report from seven countries was 1.7 per 1,000,000 people aged 0-18.

I was under the impression that @SpaceCoastVol was at least 40

Yeah but one consists of sucking up flu like symptoms for 2 days while the other gives you ~1% chance of dying
Without telling you my health business, there are things about the Frankenvax that I don't trust to NOT cause me problems down the road. and a 1% chance is well within my risk tolerance versus a complete unknown.

Reactions: VolinWayne
Without telling you my health business, there are things about the Frankenvax that I don't trust to NOT cause me problems down the road. and a 1% chance is well within my risk tolerance versus a complete unknown.

What problems down the road are you concerned about?

I'm not, I see stories about vaccinated people dying from covid, have life threatening reactions etc. That along with general distrust of the government is what is driving this reluctance.

For those asking what are you worried about:

Ask the metal on metal hip patients.
Ask the folks that took Viox or Bextra
Research Thalidomide
Or Zantac that contained a carcinogen
Or asbestos workers

Better yet, ask the Tort lawyers.

That is just a few examples of why I want long term data. If the current virus wasn’t 99% survivable then I would be more understanding. With that said I am understanding for those that are in a higher risk category.

Reactions: AshG

Research Thalidomide
Or asbestos workers

That is just a few examples of why I want long term data. If the current virus wasn’t 99% survivable then I would be more understanding. With that said I am understanding for those that are in a higher risk category.

I think the asbestos is as much a scam as diet cokes causes cancer.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Im worried if we decide to give it to our kids, what are the long term effects? Will they have severe complications. I dont trust the gov, especially the way they're pushing this so hard.

Im worried if we decide to give it to our kids, what are the long term effects? Will they have severe complications. I dont trust the gov, especially the way they're pushing this so hard.
expect further pushing and in the form of lockdown threats

Research Thalidomide
Or asbestos workers

Even transvaginal mesh. If you cant trust transvaginal mesh, what can you trust?

Fear is a good enough reason to get vaccinated. I am old enough to remember how fearful families and individuals were of polio. I also remember how relieved they were when their children (me) were lining up for the first vaccine. There were a few problems with some batches of the vaccine but the disease is now almost unheard of.
Political control? I don't see that.

View attachment 378216
Yeah. What's the rate of child death due to Covid? Or hospitalization, that's worth avoiding too.

Your child is in more danger while you drive them to get the vaccine than they are from Covid.

This fear you mention is completely unfounded.

VN Store

Back