Vaccine or not?

I saw today that uncle Joe is sending the vaccine down to Mexico so that they can give it to the swarm of migrants headed here. Funny that I had to wait almost 6 weeks to get an appointment for the vaccine and all I had to do was travel to Mexico to get it right away thanks to the US government.
You don't count... you are but one vote. Their votes... add up.

Reactions: AM64
You don't count... you are but one vote. Their votes... add up.
If they are voting in Guatemala maybe, being here as an illegal (excuse me we are now supposed to call the undocumented citizens) they don't have the right to vote for anything.

@kiddiedoc what are you telling your breastfed patients
Basically the same thing your Pediatrician said. No studies or solid data, yet, and that the risk of CV to children is exceedingly low, but that the vaccine will most likely prove to be safe during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and long-term. That being said, I would fully support a parent that is not OK with "most likely."

Does anyone remember the swine flu vaccine back in 1976? The flu asn't what they thought it would be , but the vaccine caused some people to have Guillaue Barre Syndome . The immune system attacks the nerves. The incidence rate for vaccinated people was 4x the rate for unvaccinated. I passed out in the OVC room at tech and came to on my back on the floor staring at a circle of strangers without a clue where I was. Last vaccine I have taken. If I take this one it will be the J&J. Also found it interesting that in some cases fewer vaccines over the last 5 yers was better than every year.

You seemed to be splitting hairs on levels of idiocy 🤷‍♂️

Just pointing out that your Biden whataboutism isn't effective against me. I don't quite understand why it's so unbelievably difficult for you guys to reconcile that people can think Trump is boorish clown and also not support Biden. Mutual exclusivity or lack thereof seems to be a concept that escapes you guys.

Me and the wife have been going back and forth on whether she should get it since she's 3 months pregnant. The word from Docs have been "most likely" safe. Not sure how I feel about "most likely". I also had it in December (right before pregnancy). She was never tested or felt any effects, we just assume she had it as well.

Last edited:
Just pointing out that your Biden whataboutism isn't effective against me. I don't quite understand why it's so unbelievably difficult for you guys to reconcile that people can think Trump is boorish clown and also not support Biden. Mutual exclusivity or lack thereof seems to be a concept that escapes you guys.
It's just you and me Bro

My whataboutism?! Wasn’t your retort covfefe here? LMFAO

Lol not it wasn’t you were doubling down on your vaccine comment I thought that was your entry point.

My whataboutism?! Wasn’t your retort covfefe here? LMFAO

Lol not it wasn’t you were doubling down on your vaccine comment I thought that was your entry point.

I just think it lacks rationale and pragmatism. Hey lets get ride of the big spender for an even bigger spender and regulator. There is nothing pure in a vote.

Both of them spent money we don’t have. They are both wrong in that regard.

But you have to be pragmatic. Not so difficult to undertand. Incrementalism has a value in itself and nothing monumnetally changes in 4-8 years in DC, unless you elect a prog.

But you have to be pragmatic. Not so difficult to undertand. Incrementalism has a value in itself and nothing monumnetally changes in 4-8 years in DC, unless you elect a prog.
Ok I’m not following. Neither were pragmatic either. We “had” to spend this money because we over reacted and suicided our economy. Trump chose poorly on that one. I do think it was a no win situation but FFS we didn’t need to swing for the fence in how bad we wanted to lose? 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back