Vaccine or not?

Harris said. “If doctors tell us to take it I’ll be the first in line, but if trump tells us I’m not taking it.”
But in the clips posted recently they were edited just to say “if trump tells us I’m not taking it.”
Well to be honest, Trump told her to take it too. :)

I've never claimed they are a conspiracy, just yet to see data saying previously infected need to get vaccinated.

Have you taken 2 complete rounds of a vaccine?

J&J 1 shot - only did it because my job requires it because I have had COVID

I wasn’t saying you specifically think it’s a conspiracy but many do and I was speaking to a broader audience. If you’ve had COVID you don’t need to get vaxxed unless it’s needed for your job IMO.

Wouldn't you say that the majority of Trump supporters are white? Why then are blacks and hispanics lower on the vaccinated percentage list then? Maybe the ones not getting the vaccination are the black and hispanic republicans?

The partisan divide in vaccinations is starker than you realize

All but one of the 39 congressional districts where at least 60 percent of residents have received a coronavirus shot are represented by Democrats, according to a Harvard University analysis that presents one of the most detailed looks yet at the partisan split behind the nation’s diverging vaccination drive. By contrast, Republicans represent all but two of the 30 districts where fewer than one-third of residents have received a shot.

And how do you explain the reluctance of so many Republican House members to publicly state whether they are vaccinated or to extol its virtues?

No one is saying there is a direct 1 to 1 correlation. But you are delusional if you do not see that there is a definite connection and that of those who bought into Trump's denial of the virus as a real threat a substantial number are now also dismissive of the vaccine.

And worst thing about it is that the Trump Misinformation Army are out there telling them that they are doing the right thing by not getting vaccinated. Like there is something noble in declining it.

I really don’t think it was taken too far out of context. When you’re the POTUS, and you’re at a press briefing and you float that kind of idea, you’re pretty much suggesting it if not endorsing it. I can’t really imagine any past president, republican or democrat, doing something that idiotic

BS. If you are stupid enough to "literally" follow the advice of a politician (or as many of your kind like to say a "reality TV star") rather than the medical community, you deserve to suffer and or die stupidly. Some of us do bother with professional education for a reason other than the right to be known as doctor, engineer, etc. This thread is literally the opinion of non medical "experts" and by many people without a scientific background, and yet some of the commentary still makes sense - but I wouldn't bet my life on it. And I'm sure as hell never going to take the word of any elected official to the bank - ever; a practice I'd recommend for everyone.

BS. If you are stupid enough to "literally" follow the advice of a politician (or as many of your kind like to say a "reality TV star") rather than the medical community, you deserve to suffer and or die stupidly. Some of us do bother with professional education for a reason other than the right to be known as doctor, engineer, etc. This thread is literally the opinion of non medical "experts" and by many people without a scientific background, and yet some of the commentary still makes sense - but I wouldn't bet my life on it. And I'm sure as hell never going to take the word of any elected official to the bank - ever; a practice I'd recommend for everyone.

Did you see the people who were storming the capital on Jan 6th? Those are the people I would fear actually grabbing a can of Lysol and hooking up an IV for themselves

But to your point, if they did they would get what they deserve

Even though he didn't formally suggest it, there were still people who died or were hospitalized because they did what they heard.

Everyone in a position of authority has to be cautious with what they say. It's not an R or D thing, it just is.

You can't fix stupid, and honestly I'd prefer we don't cater to it either. We could use less "protection" and more removal of the mentally inept from the gene pool.

Reactions: VolStrom
J&J 1 shot - only did it because my job requires it because I have had COVID

I wasn’t saying you specifically think it’s a conspiracy but many do and I was speaking to a broader audience. If you’ve had COVID you don’t need to get vaxxed unless it’s needed for your job IMO.
Or unless you're Donald Trump

I think a lot of the vaccine skepticism rose out skepticism of the CDC and democrat politicians that preaches mask wearing and social distancing except when it came to "peaceful protest" (cough, cough rioting).
Lying about masks being necessary at the beginning to try and keep supplies available for health care workers didn’t help.

Reactions: InVOLuntary and MAD
Did you see the people who were storming the capital on Jan 6th? Those are the people I would fear actually grabbing a can of Lysol and hooking up an IV for themselves

the morons who took the fish tank cleaner were Bernie supporters.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
It won’t be over when 70 percent get the shot. People still getting it and now perhaps boosters. Has nothing to do with Trump. He also did the stupid multi months lockdowns.

It is an attempt to see where the line will or will not be drawn to change America to be more ready for a one world government. It is what it is.

I believe that if you check, the states and not the feds in this case ordered lockdowns. Some states even did death camps for the elderly - and at least one dim governor seems not to have suffered professionally for that.

Reactions: VolinWayne
A company with a FDA approved drug has to run thru a damn mile long list of possible complications that are possible if you take the drug.

Yet, the government can advertise an experimental drug and berate you to take it and never mention a damn thing about any possible side effects.

Love government.
It's inhumane the lengths they've gone to jab people

images (5).jpeg

It's inhumane the lengths they've gone to jab peopleView attachment 382613
Hold on I thought Trump supporters just do what Trump tells them too. He’s been saying take the vaccine the entire time. He even posted a video of himself taking it way back when it first became available.
So has Trump lost control of his base?

Last edited:
Ok, so if not for job requirement, you would not be vaccinated.

Messaging from government should be along those lines. But it isnt.

I would not feel compelled to get the vaccine if my job didn’t require it knowing what I know about the probability of re-infection. The only thing that would change my mind is if businesses and concerts/sporting events start requiring proof of vaxx, which we may be headed towards. I would not stay in my house and not live life out of refusal to get vaccinated in that scenario.

You are correct about the messaging from the government. They should issue optional COVID survivor cards for those who have had it to go along with VAX cards for those who have been vaccinated to give both groups equal standing in terms of their health, even though those who are survivors are actually more protected

I'm not going to defend those people in any way; but overall as far as voices and the government, I absolutely agree with their attempt to be heard - without agreeing to their particular message. Government should absolutely fear the public - perhaps they'd represent us rather than themselves if they did. I am tired of seeing people take to the street and destroy property as a means to "voice their opinion" about conditions. If you've got a beef about how we are managed, take it directly to the people who make the rules because in our case those are the very people who are dividing a nation. The funny thing is that often the people with the loudest voice and biggest pulpit from top to bottom are those with the least intelligent message.

Reactions: RikidyBones
Hold on I thought Trump supporters just do what Trump tells them too. He’s been saying take the vaccine the entire time. He even posted a video of himself taking it way back when it first became available.
So has Trump lost control of his base?

Remember when everyone was saying COVID would go away after Biden won because it was a media creation?

Well……

Reactions: AM64 and MAD
Remember when everyone was saying COVID would go away after Biden won because it was a media creation?

Well……
No, I actually don’t remember everyone saying that
You got some sort of link for that claim?
I was vaccinated the minute it was available to me. Because like the majority of people I knew this wasn’t going away.
I do remember Biden saying he would be different than Trump on this then followed Trumps plan to the letter and failed to meet goals.

I don’t see you here much so I’ll clarify who you’re dealing with.
I’m a former Democrat, 3rd party voter and now independent who leans left on issues like pollution and right on the budget.
You know I agree with pretty mush everything Clinton did except for the gun issues and ****ing someone who wasn’t his wife then lying about it.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back