Vaccine or not?

The use of bacteria in the production of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines creates “monstrous consequences” for vaccinated individuals, microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warned while questioning the approval of such shots.

In order to mass produce the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, manufacturers had to use bacterial chromosomes during vaccine production, Dr. Bhakdi said during a Nov. 12 address at the German Parliament.

“A question from the kind audience: ‘Has the use of bacterial chromosomes for vaccine production ever been tested for safety, and approved?’ … The answer: No, they have never been tested—neither for content nor for safety,” he said.

‘Gigantic Medical Crime’: Microbiologist Criticizes mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines in German Parliament ‘Gigantic Medical Crime’: Microbiologist Criticizes mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines in German Parliament

Remember when Errbody was upset that the pharmaceutical companies couldn’t be sued?

Remember when Errbody was upset that the pharmaceutical companies couldn’t be sued?

Correct me if I'm wrong but individuals still cannot hold big pharma liable for adverse reactions......this case is a bit different as this is an Attorney General trying to hold big pharma accountable for straight up lying to the public
about the efficacy and so many other things involving this so called "vaccine" that is being proven to cause more harm then good.

Correct me if I'm wrong but individuals still cannot hold big pharma liable for adverse reactions......this case is a bit different as this is an Attorney General trying to hold big pharma accountable for straight up lying to the public
about the efficacy and so many other things involving this so called "vaccine" that is being proven to cause more harm then good.
Not correct. There are 100 loop holes in that. Lawsuits can be brought. They’re just not because the lawyers don’t think they can win. That’s per the personal injury layers my wife worked for.

Reactions: VolinWayne
My aunt is sick with COVID with her shots and boosters. The public service ads from departments of health around the US keep telling us that the COVID boosters will prevent illness- the Virginia one explicitly says to get your COVID booster to stop COVID from interrupting your holiday plans. Such a lie.

Consider this:

Then remember:

and fo course

Don't forget...

Goldman Sachs asks in biotech research report: ‘Is curing patients a sustainable business model?’

“The potential to deliver ‘one shot cures’ is one of the most attractive aspects of gene therapy, genetically-engineered cell therapy and gene editing. However, such treatments offer a very different outlook with regard to recurring revenue versus chronic therapies,” analyst Salveen Richter wrote in the note to clients Tuesday. “While this proposition carries tremendous value for patients and society, it could represent a challenge for genome medicine developers looking for sustained cash flow.”

Reactions: SlipKidVol
In a world of insufferable sycophants and mindless and fearful sheep, we desperately need more men and women like this man.

Reactions: Jxn Vol
My aunt is sick with COVID with her shots and boosters. The public service ads from departments of health around the US keep telling us that the COVID boosters will prevent illness- the Virginia one explicitly says to get your COVID booster to stop COVID from interrupting your holiday plans. Such a lie.
Did she get a shot since Sept? The new one came out in Sept

Looks like Rand Paul was correct.

just evil

Reactions: davethevol
Looks like Rand Paul was correct.

“A body of men, holding themselves accountable to nobody, ought not to be trusted by anybody,” Thomas Paine observed .

Such a true statement.

Reactions: SlipKidVol
This statistician, Barry Young, 56, has been arrested by New Zealand authorities for exposing this data:

Mr. Young, a Ministry of Health employee-turned-whistleblower, examined connections between specific COVID-19 vaccine batches and mortality rates. What he found was alarming:

Batch ID 1: Total Vaccinated 711, Death Count 152, 21.38% Dead

Batch ID 8: Total Vaccinated 221, Death Count 38, 17.19% Dead

Batch ID 3: Total Vaccinated 310, Death Count 48, 15.48% Dead

Batch ID 4: Total Vaccinated 364, Death Count 37, 10.16% Dead

Batch ID 6: Total Vaccinated 1006, Death Count 101, 10.04% Dead

Batch ID 2: Total Vaccinated 1018, Death Count 98, 9.63% Dead

Batch ID 7: Total Vaccinated 38, Death Count 3, 7.89% Dead

Batch ID 72: Total Vaccinated 5882, Death Count 278, 4.73% Dead

Batch ID 62: Total Vaccinated 18173, Death Count 831, 4.57% Dead

Batch ID 71: Total Vaccinated 11019, Death Count 498, 4.52% Dead

The underlying mortality rate in New Zealand should be only 0.75%, said Young. So the odds of all these deaths happening by chance is approximately 100 billion to 1.

VN Store

Back